• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kirra Lynne - AKA: Amber Collard, Bryanna, Kira Lynn, Kirra Layne, Kirra Lynn

I believe she's one of the few girls, if not the only one, who can get away with a gap in her teeth and still look very beautiful and be so hot. Way too underrated!

Wish she hadn't lost her thickness though. That was the big draw for me to her compared to now that she's toned up.

I believe she's one of the few girls, if not the only one, who can get away with a gap in her teeth and still look very beautiful and be so hot. Way too underrated!

Wish she hadn't lost her thickness though. That was the big draw for me to her compared to now that she's toned up.

Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen a single gallery that remotely does this girls ass the justice it deserves when she first started.

Really one on the most amazing asses I'd seen in awhile. I first saw her in a scene with Lexington Steele and I couldn't believe her ass (and legs)...

That look was a rarity nowadays....I can't find a single gallery that shows her ass for what it looked like in that scene...

She could have made a living off of her ass alone for a very long time as there were/are not many like it.. She looks different (in a worse way now IMO).