• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kirk Cameron on abortion: "I think that it's wrong, under any circumstances"

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
You know, I'm glad he chimed in, because my day was just missing something, and Kirk Cameron's idiocy filled it.

Just another celebrity giving his/her opinion. Take it or leave it, just like all the others.

I lost all respect when Cameron had Julie McCullough fired from his tv show when it came out that she was a Playboy Playmate (February of '86). I do have to agree with the guy's opinion on abortion though. There is no excuse for a woman deciding to murder her baby unless it's birth would put her own life in jeorpardy too.

Reactions: BCT
I lost all respect when Cameron had Julie McCullough fired from his tv show when it came out that she was a Playboy Playmate (February of '86). I do have to agree with the guy's opinion on abortion though. There is no excuse for a woman deciding to murder her baby unless it's birth would put her own life in jeorpardy too.

Soo, let me get some clarity here. If a woman is raped or a victim of incest and gets pregnant from it. She should be punished by having to carry a baby that she didn't want that was the result of rape or incest? That's sick and punishing someone for something where they were the victim.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Soo, let me get some clarity here. If a woman is raped or a victim of incest and gets pregnant from it. She should be punished by having to carry a baby that she didn't want that was the result of rape or incest? That's sick and punishing someone for something where they were the victim.

This!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
and we care... why? he's a washed up actor. done.

why do people follow that guy anyway?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The guy made Avatar. What he says goes.

The director/producer and writer of Avatar, yes that's James Cameron... not the same person.

Kirk Cameron was in Growing Pains. A mid 1980's TV show that starred Alan Thicke and Joanna Kerns. He's in his early 40s now.

first off, everyone born with a penis should not voice their opinions on abortion, it's the woman's life and ultimately it's her decision and her burden to bear either way...

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
"Hallelujah! I found Jesus and lost my talent."

I suppose that could be a quote from any actor or musician who wants to make far less money and appeal to far fewer people.

Facetious

Moderated
The republicans should be in favor of abortion and the democrats should be against it.
Think about it, orphans are victims from the start, they aren't likely to grow up and become conservative voters... amirite

Deepcover

Closed Account
He is clearly entitled to his opinion but honestly I have no complaints with his views because the subject matter has no real importance to me. I do agree with his stance on abortion. Don't kill babies period. If a woman was raped and had a child, don't kill the child. Send it up for adoption or something but don't abort the child. Above all, that's life and having an abortion is like wasting something so precious. Abortion should be illegal.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Ah that crazy Mike Seaver, him and his born again views and values. Ironic that his character back in the day was all about banging chicks and paying for abortions.