• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kira Kener

hey guys, theres a LOT more sets of kira's out there from vivid that havent made it to the board yet, or to the internet at large, i kno because ive seen them, theres at least 15....i would have saved them but it woulda taken ages, and well lets just say i ran outta time. ive got a folder with 39 pretty rare pics on my computer tho but I don't know if I can share them or how to.

They are all unseen from previous sets or individual pics from other sets, either way i saved them all because they are HOTTT....little help?

Offers of material, possibly copyrighted ...

Droog said:
hey guys, theres a LOT more sets of kira's out there from vivid that havent made it to the board yet, or to the internet at large, i kno because ive seen them, theres at least 15.... i would have saved them but it woulda taken ages, and well lets just say i ran outta time. ive got a folder with 39 pretty rare pics on my computer tho but I don't know if I can share them or how to.
Copyright is always an issue to consider. Yes, there are sites out there (e.g., YouSendIt.COM) and the Torrents, but posting any links to such uploads on FreeOnes is likely a violation of the rules -- definitely in the case of copyrighted pics that aren't publicly available because of such real, legal issues.
Droog said:
They are all unseen from previous sets or individual pics from other sets, either way i saved them all because they are HOTTT....
Kira Kener is definitely my favorite Vivid girl, with Sunrise Adams with a bit of distance at #2 (but still extremely hot). Kira in lingerie getting totally engulfed by her lover is so erotic and her body, face and mind are just an absolute dream.
Droog said:
little help?
Again, FreeOnes typically isn't a forum for sharing copyrighted material (which I assume this is, hence why it's not freely available) or a means for people to "meet up" in exchange of such materials peer-to-peer. While I'm sure many appreciate your offerings, there is always that real issue.

If you want to talk to me off-board to discuss this further, my e-mail is in my profile. Just know that FreeOnes can't allow and exist for people to solicit, "hey man, hook me up with that stuff" -- not even off-board. Again, I appreciate your offer (as I'm sure others do too), but it's always a major legal issue that we can't burden on FreeOnes or it won't continue to exist.

always glad to help :glugglug:

silentfall

Closed Account
Re: Kira Kener videos???

ha that is true, you wont be seeing her doing a bukkake any time soon

No matter what she does she's a hot chick, and watching a hot chick bang is an always welcomed sight in my book. Kira's hot, super hot in fact, so it's cool.

The only DP she'll ever do is "Dodge Penis" as she runs and hides from the money shot.

LOL, couldn't have said it better! She is hot as fuck, but just as bad as Krystal Steal when it comes to the facial....