• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

King Co. deputy assault case

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Here's a pretty interesting analysis of this case, in a wider context.

http://lastfreevoice.wordpress.com/2009/03/13/paul-schene/

I read the article and I have to say I agree 100% with the person who wrote it, in fact it was so on point and compelling, that I would love for the prosecution to read it aloud in court @ "Officer Excessive Force's" trial. I fully understand and realize its not evidence, but it would serve as a all out reality check in open court of how excessive, morbid, brutal, and hostile these attacks are and how common happen stance, and frequent (LEO'S) take part in these despicable, and absolutely unnecessary attacks / incidents these OUT OF CONTROL (LEO'S) dole out without consequence, remorse and last but not least A Justifiable explanation for their cowardly actions after committing these awful cases of injustice against undeserving victims. :mad::thefinger:2 cents:

girk1

Closed Account
Or that hot dog eating Japanese guy. :dunno:

Fisherman don't have the chance of getting a gun pulled on them on a daily basis. So, they could always take comfort in knowing that they won't get shot when they go to work.

Who cares if they don't have the CHANCE of a gun being pulled on them:dunno: Many people would rather be shot than washed out to sea or cooked on a power line. They have the dreaded & statistically far more reasonable fear of being washed out to sea every day, being cooked on a power line every day, getting crushed by a tree or mangled by a saw in the woods every day,etc....... And their fears are FACT & not mostly paranoia like most cops.

I'm sorry you cannot accept the FACT( not my opinion) that Cops have a less dangerous job than many other professions. If the paranoia that someone is going to kill them(like that 15 year old girl perhaps:dunno:) maybe they should find another line of work.

Still haven't figured out your point:dunno:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Who cares if they don't have the CHANCE of a gun being pulled on them:dunno:

Then who cares if a police officer doesn't have a CHANCE of drowning after they fall off of a boat while they're at work? That argument can work both ways.

Many people would rather be shot than washed out to sea or cooked on a power line. They have the dreaded & statistically far more reasonable fear of being washed out to sea every day, being cooked on a power line every day, getting crushed by a tree or mangled by a saw in the woods every day,etc....... And their fears are FACT & not mostly paranoia like most cops.

How are a fisherman's fears a "fact", but the fears of a police officers are "mostly paranoia"...???

Do you think it's paranoia that makes a police officer sweat when they're standing face to face with a gun wielding bank robber? Do you think it's paranoia that makes a police officer's heart race as they chase a wanted killer during a high speed chase?

:dunno:

No...it's called fear. Fear of the dangers that come with the territory.

I'm sorry you cannot accept the FACT( not my opinion) that Cops have a less dangerous job than many other professions. If the paranoia that someone is going to kill them(like that 15 year old girl perhaps:dunno:) maybe they should find another line of work.

Still haven't figured out your point:dunno:

Once again, statistics only show a very, very small portion of the entire story.

Also, you have said that if a police officer can't handle the dangers involved with their job, then they should find another profession. What does that have to do with anything we're talking about? If a fisherman can't handle the potential dangers involved with his job, then he should find another profession too. What's your point?

Oh, and if you haven't figured out my point yet, then you obviously aren't reading my posts.

girk1

Closed Account
Then who cares if a police officer doesn't have a CHANCE of drowning after they fall off of a boat while they're at work? That argument can work both ways.

How are a fisherman's fears a "fact", but the fears of a police officers are "mostly paranoia"...???

Do you think it's paranoia that makes a police officer sweat when they're standing face to face with a gun wielding bank robber? Do you think it's paranoia that makes a police officer's heart race as they chase a wanted killer during a high speed chase?

:dunno:

No...it's called fear. Fear of the dangers that come with the territory.

Once again, statistics only show a very, very small portion of the entire story.

Also, you have said that if a police officer can't handle the dangers involved with their job, then they should find another profession. What does that have to do with anything we're talking about? If a fisherman can't handle the potential dangers involved with his job, then he should find another profession too. What's your point?

My point is Fisherman don't use the excuse of stress or on the job danger to smooth over abuse of 15 year old girls which is what this thread is about.:dunno: Or shooting 73 year old unarmed men.(Most Cops don't do this before I am called a Cop basher)

Just because the public doesn't seem to respect many Professions that are again INDISPUTABLY/UNDENIABLY more dangerous than being a Cop or Hollywood doesn't make glamerous shoot em up movies doesn't make them less worthy.

What exactly is the entire story?

When these professions go to work they are aware they are doing a very dangerous job(again FAR more dangerous than being a Cop) & they aren't given a pass for their behavior as some so desperately want to do with poor Cops.
For the last time no one said Cops don't have a dangerous job we have only PROVED that there are far more dangerous professions.

They have reason to be more FEARFUL than any Cop.

Gun wielding bank robbbers on a daily basis? Stop watching movies.:1orglaugh

ChefChiTown

My point is Fisherman don't use the excuse of stress or on the job danger to smooth over abuse of 15 year old girls which is what this thread is about.:dunno: Or shooting 73 year old unarmed men.(Most Cops don't do this before I am called a Cop basher)

Police officers, as a whole, don't use stress as an excuse. Where are you getting this from?

Just because the public doesn't seem to respect many Professions that are again INDISPUTABLY/UNDENIABLY more dangerous than being a Cop or Hollywood doesn't make glamerous shoot em up movies doesn't make them less worthy.

Once again, you are claiming that those jobs are more dangerous by looking at the number of deaths and the number of deaths alone. You can't do that and come up with an accurate representation of the amount of danger that's involved.

What exactly is the entire story?

I'll get to that in a minute...

When these professions go to work they are aware they are doing a very dangerous job(again FAR more dangerous than being a Cop) & they aren't given a pass for their behavior as some so desperately want to do with poor Cops.
For the last time no one said Cops don't have a dangerous job we have only PROVED that there are far more dangerous professions.

They have reason to be more FEARFUL than any Cop.

Gun wielding bank robbbers on a daily basis? Stop watching movies
.:1orglaugh

You obviously know nothing about police officers and the job they do. You think I'm the one who needs to stop watching movies, but I think you're the one who needs to realize that police officers aren't stressed out, paranoid, over-reactive time bombs.

Work as a police officer for ONE day and then tell me that you don't have anything to be fearful of. In fact, watch the news, read the newspaper and even look on the internet for a few minutes, do some research, educate yourself and THEN tell me that police officers don't have a huge reason to be fearful. And, if you want to talk about deaths as the "proof" of how truly dangerous a job is, look at this...

http://www.odmp.org/year.php

That's the "Officer Down Memorial Page". It's barely March and 21 police officers have already been killed while on the job.

Now, to get to the whole story...

2007 Number Of Law Enforcement Employees
2007 Felonious Kills
2007 Accidental Kills

In the year 2007, there were 1,017,954 law enforcement employees in the United States. Of those, 699,850 were law enforcement officers.

In the year 2007, 57 law enforcement officers were feloniously killed while on the job and 83 law enforcement officers were accidentally killed while on the job.

So, out of 699,850 law enforcement officers, 140 were killed while on the job. To do the math to compare it to the article you posted, that is around 20 law enforcement officers, per 100,000 employees, that end up getting killed on the job.

Now, you can look at the comparison between the two professions and see this...

Fisherman: 141.7 deaths per 100,000 employees
Law enforcement officer: 20 deaths per 100,000 employees

"The rate of death is 7 times higher for fishermen!!!"

I know that's what you're thinking right now. But, you have to realize the whole story...

Not every law enforcement officer is out on the beat dealing with serious dangers. In fact, here are law enforcement officer jobs that require almost no danger at all...

Probation officer
Parole officer
Campus security
Mall security
Night watchmen
Dispatcher
Private security (AKA - hired bouncers)
Detective

All of those positions are included in the statistics when it comes to the number of deaths that occur in the profession of being a law enforcement officer. So, the true rate (the whole story) of the number of deaths that occur when it comes to law enforcement officers looks a lot lower than what it REALLY is.

That is exactly why you can't look at the statistics and honestly come up with the conclusion that everything you are looking at is an unarguable fact.

:2 cents:

Chef, I'm not really sure what you're ultimately driving at in this thread. You've pretty clearly established yourself as all but an official PR guy for the PBA (no, not Professional Bowling Assoc. - Patrolmen's Benevolent Assoc.) or some sort of cop cheerleading, mythology-propping outfit. What's odd is that that kind of boosterism just isn't needed here. Nobody's going off on cops and saying they're all bad, crooked, evil, whatever.

The point we're getting at is that the danger of being a cop isn't really as great as all the hero-worshipping might make a person think. Sure, it's a stressful job, with some very real dangers, one of those being the possibility of being killed while doing one's job. But that job is unique and it's no secret that it makes great demands. To do the job well, and with integrity takes a special person - one that I'm afraid is in short supply. And sure, it creates a lot of stress to take on that job, but ultimately, the facts suggest that it's NOT really in the top tier of dangerous jobs. That's all. There are more than a few jobs where one would have a greater chance of being injured or killed on the job.

I love how you say this:
I think you're the one who needs to realize that police officers aren't stressed out, paranoid, over-reactive time bombs.

... and then you go right into this:

Work as a police officer for ONE day and then tell me that you don't have anything to be fearful of. In fact, watch the news, read the newspaper and even look on the internet for a few minutes, do some research, educate yourself and THEN tell me that police officers don't have a huge reason to be fearful.

or "stressed out, paranoid, over-reactive time bombs"! ;)

But how can he tell you anything, if the tv news, the newspapers, and the internet are just filled with writers only telling you what they want you to know, most of that being propaganda about police brutality and other trendy, anti-cop stuff (such as the Officer Down site you linked to) ???
What happened to all of your skepticism for the media? :dunno:

That's the "Officer Down Memorial Page". It's barely March and 21 police officers have already been killed while on the job.

Whoa - hold on there. Yeah, "killed" but notice how many of that 21 died in violent encounters? I counted 7 (gunfire and vehicular assault - although at least 1 of those vehic. assaults involved some drunk driver just coming off the road and hitting his car - see Officer Ciano - not the same as a willful assault - horrible & tragic? Yep. Heroic? No.). The rest were car accidents, heart attacks, and other miscellaneous tragedies. "Officer down!" is one of those phrases where people - sheep that they are! - have been conditioned to think of some heroic officer acting bravely "in the line of fire", but the reality is, as we can see, often far removed from that. "Officer down!!! - a tree branch hit him!" Sure, it's sad, but does a falling tree branch make someone a hero now? Examples:

"Officer Jarod Dean was struck and killed by a box truck while clearing debris from a previous accident on State Route 8"

"Officer Joshuah Broadway succumbed to injuries sustained 10
days earlier when he was involved in an automobile accident
while on duty. He was driving on Troy Highway when a vehicle
traveling in the opposite direction suddenly turned in front of
his patrol car at Virginia Loop Road."

"Officer Richard Matthews was killed in an automobile accident while responding to backup another officer. His patrol car struck a tree after he swerved to avoid a box in the roadway on Shipyard Boulevard."

"Captain Scott Bierwiler was killed when his patrol car was struck head-on by teenage driver on Powell Road, just south of Brooksville."

"Chief Larry Blagg was killed when he was struck by a falling tree branch while assisting with cleanup efforts following a winter storm."

"Officer Chris Jones was struck and killed while conducting a traffic stop on Route 1, near the I-95 interchange. As he was returning to his patrol car, two cars collided and careened into his vehicle, which then struck him."

"Jailer Thomas Carroll suffered a fatal heart attack while participating in a CPR training exercise." :confused:

(With the scenario of Chris Jones above, I'm reminded of a recent case I saw on the news where some guy with 2 kids in his car was pulled over for some moving violation on the highway, but he opted to take an exit before coming to a stop, and then the officer actually hit his car, pulled his gun on him and whatnot - considering how many cops have been killed while standing roadside writing tickets, maybe he should've THANKED the guy!)

Now, you can look at the comparison between the two professions and see this...

Fisherman: 141.7 deaths per 100,000 employees
Law enforcement officer: 20 deaths per 100,000 employees

"The rate of death is 7 times higher for fishermen!!!"

I know that's what you're thinking right now. But, you have to realize the whole story...

(How do you "know" what he's thinking?)

Not every law enforcement officer is out on the beat dealing with serious dangers. In fact, here are law enforcement officer jobs that require almost no danger at all...

Probation officer
Parole officer
Campus security
Mall security
Night watchmen
Dispatcher
Private security (AKA - hired bouncers)
Detective

All of those positions are included in the statistics when it comes to the number of deaths that occur in the profession of being a law enforcement officer. So, the true rate (the whole story) of the number of deaths that occur when it comes to law enforcement officers looks a lot lower than what it REALLY is.

You should let the Bureau of Labor Statistics know of this flaw in their statistical breakdowns, so they can tell us what the real numbers are - which are WHAT, by the way???

Anyway, the same thing can be said for almost ANY profession. Some dude might be listed as a "fisherman" but in reality spends most of his time shuffling papers in a dockside office while his underlings are out to sea. Or the guy who works in "mining" but only goes underground once a month for some inspection or something.

That is exactly why you can't look at the statistics and honestly come up with the conclusion that everything you are looking at is an unarguable fact.

ummm.... right!

See here:
http://ocouha.com/weblog/2007/08/31/most-dangerous-jobs/

and here (Bureau of Labor Statistics, Dept. of Labor):
http://www.bls.gov/iif/oshwc/cfoi/cfnr0013.pdf

Has a listing for "Homicides". Under "Justice, Public Order, and Safety Activities" in the Government section, it's 19 homicides at the state level and 30 for the local level. (Those are 2006 numbers)

Jobs that had more homicides (in absolute numbers - the %ages would be different of course, but not necessarily to make the police job look more dangerous - my hometown surely employs more police than gas station attendants) include people working at Food Service and Drinking Places (65) and Gas Stations (76).

Also, this article addresses the same thing, and has the Bureau of Labor Stats numbers, as well:
http://money.cnn.com/2007/08/07/pf/2006_most_dangerous_jobs/

ChefChiTown

I love how you say this:

... and then you go right into this:

or "stressed out, paranoid, over-reactive time bombs"! ;)

Those comments had nothing to do with one another. In one comment, I was pointing out that police officers aren't just stressed out maniacs who over-react to everything. In the other comment, I was pointing out that police officers have things to fear while on the job.

But how can he tell you anything, if the tv news, the newspapers, and the internet are just filled with writers only telling you what they want you to know, most of that being propaganda about police brutality and other trendy, anti-cop stuff (such as the Officer Down site you linked to) ???
What happened to all of your skepticism for the media? :dunno:

How is that website part of the media (as in news, TV, newspapers)? It simply lists the names of police officers who have been killed on the job. It doesn't promote itself all over the internet to try and get readers. So, what is there to be skeptical about?

Whoa - hold on there. Yeah, "killed" but notice how many of that 21 died in violent encounters? I counted 7 (gunfire and vehicular assault - although at least 1 of those vehic. assaults involved some drunk driver just coming off the road and hitting his car - see Officer Ciano - not the same as a willful assault - horrible & tragic? Yep. Heroic? No.). The rest were car accidents, heart attacks, and other miscellaneous tragedies. "Officer down!" is one of those phrases where people - sheep that they are! - have been conditioned to think of some heroic officer acting bravely "in the line of fire", but the reality is, as we can see, often far removed from that. "Officer down!!! - a tree branch hit him!" Sure, it's sad, but does a falling tree branch make someone a hero now? Examples:...

I've been going back and forth with girk1 in this thread, so it's weird that I'm about to quote him...

What argument are you making? Dead is dead.

^^^

I think my arguments were clear enough - read my last post again.
The cops-as-heroes who have unusually dangerous jobs mythology is inaccurate and misleading.

And the "Officer Down" site, while obviously not part of the "media" per se, is clearly doing its part to promulgate that mythology - just look at the heading of the site itself:

"Remembering All of Law Enforcement's Heroes"

Heroes? Sorry, you're not a hero because a tree branch fell on you or because you were in a car accident or had a heart attack. I'm really sick of the way that word has been watered down beyond recognition.

Yes, it's a dangerous job, but if we compare cops on patrol with fisherman in a boat, or roofers who work on a roof, or whatever else is on those Bureau of Labor Stats. lists, the FACT is that being a cop is a job that will less likely result in death.

(It should also be remembered that while being a dangerous job, being a cop is also a job that confers authority and some unusual privileges that your average citizen doesn't enjoy - as one small, but telling, example - talk to a convenience store clerk if they feel comfortable trying to stop officers who come into their store and get coffee and donuts and just start to walk out. Few will try to stop them.)

girk1

Closed Account
^^^

I think my arguments were clear enough - read my last post again.
The cops-as-heroes who have unusually dangerous jobs mythology is inaccurate and misleading.

And the "Officer Down" site, while obviously not part of the "media" per se, is clearly doing its part to promulgate that mythology - just look at the heading of the site itself:

"Remembering All of Law Enforcement's Heroes"

Heroes? Sorry, you're not a hero because a tree branch fell on you or because you were in a car accident or had a heart attack. I'm really sick of the way that word has been watered down beyond recognition.

Yes, it's a dangerous job, but if we compare cops on patrol with fisherman in a boat, or roofers who work on a roof, or whatever else is on those Bureau of Labor Stats. lists, the FACT is that being a cop is a job that will less likely result in death.

(It should also be remembered that while being a dangerous job, being a cop is also a job that confers authority and some unusual privileges that your average citizen doesn't enjoy - as one small, but telling, example - talk to a convenience store clerk if they feel comfortable trying to stop officers who come into their store and get coffee and donuts and just start to walk out. Few will try to stop them.)

Even when you count ALL ON Duty Cop deaths(choking on donuts or whatever) they have a far less dangerous job than many many others.

If you take away the lard asses that have heart attacks, choked on donuts,car accidents not involving felony chase,etc.... the numbers get even less impressive.

Non felonious car accidents are #1 to blame on Cop deaths & accidental discharge & suicides being #2 & #3 before one even gets to criminals harming Cops.:eek: On average less than 50 something Cops are murdered per year by criminals.

Count up every single manner in which a cop can possibly die On Duty(which the statistics dutifully do) & it still doesn't add up to the danger of other professions.

I am also baffled as to exactly the point that is being made here also:dunno::

Some people seem to be so desperate for an argument that they won't allow those pesky FACTS to get in their way.

The numbers are is just too obvious & self explanatory to me:wave2: What else can be said?

Man this is one of the most intense debates I have ever seen on the net.

First off, I am a cop. I am also a SWAT Team member as well as a former U.S. Marine. I am going to throw in my .02 as far as the statistics of the dangers of the job. Is being a cop a dangerious job? It can be. It can also be quite boring and repedative (as with any job). Is being a cop stressful? It can be (as with any job x2). The main difference is the way we handle stress. Typically it is much better than the average person. A big reason why it is not on the top 10 list of being a dangerious job is because cop fatalities are low in comparison with other professions. Not saying that it is not dangerous at times, but I am a firm believer that if we didn't recieve the training that we do, then it would be a much more dangerous job. Like when I was in Iraq, what kept me alive? The answer is simple. I was trained better than the people who were trying to kill me. Same thing with being on the SWAT Team. Situations arise that regular cops are unequipped to handle. So they call in a specialized team to handel it. We are better trained than the regular cops for these situations. Bring Joe Blow off the street with no training to do the job and I can assure you that it would go higher on the list:)

Sorry for the rant but it is just another perspective that is all. Take it for what it is worth.

To the origional topic. Completely uncalled for. I hope he loses his job and goes to the pen.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I think this thread has developed into a reason why its justifiable for grown officer who was not only 2 times the girls size but twice her age as well. and like its been stated before. it sometime takes, several incidents to reprogram a immature teenagers capacity to handle their emotions and outbursts, that said, she was definitely wrong to call the cop a fat pig, and fling her shoe @ him, which IMO is no more harmful than a fellow police officer punching his cop buddies arm saying good job.

Anyway the point I am making is it was grossly inappropriate, unnecessary, and certainly an uncontrolled loss of composure to say the least. what that girl did, didn't warrant a head slam, body slam, several blows to the head, THE COWARDLY ACT of pinning a 16 years olds shoulders / neck down with the officers knee and body weight bearing down on her to secure her arms, and then to add a fuck you cherry on top, lifting the girl up from the floor by her fucking hair? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS that in itself is disgusting and appalling to even have to contemplate, look @ at and know it actually happened via surveillance camera. if somebody were to tell me that happened with out the benefit / luxury of having video evidence I would have said, NO cop is that Barbaric / Brutal to treat a 16 year old girl in that manner. :uohs::throwup::eek::thefinger:mad:

I myself not even knowing the Poor Girl would like a couple of minutes alone with that cop. No guns, no weapons. just 2 guys, and on adrenaline alone I would kick the shit out of that coward and give him some of his own medicine. :yesyes:

Last edited:
Man this is one of the most intense debates I have ever seen on the net.

i see nothing to debate...if i hit a kid in the face with my fist.....i go straight to jail..if being a cop is to stressful...he may wanna take up ice cream salesman...you can paint this any color you like..if that weak bastard hit my child like that his next punch would be in hell...i would walk right up in his face..and blow his pussy head off....debate over!