• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kimberly Kato / FTV Alexa / Kisses from Kimi

Digital Desire has put out two very beautiful videos of Kimberly in the last few weeks. They put up her photos at the very beginning of August and her first video on the very last day of August. I joined just to see her, with no intent to renew for another month, but then I saw that she had a 2nd video coming out in the first week of September, so I had to renew, and it was worth it. I also see that she is on the cover of the December issue of Hustler. This girl is absolutely perfect, IMO. Props to DD's stylists or whoever had her go brunette.

kimberlykato

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys, Its me, thank you for all of your support , i'm currently in the process of making my dream paysite, i've established a corporation and will now run and operate the site myself to avoid situations like kissesfromkimi.com which had management issues. Thank you for all of your positive input, it makes me smile to read these comments and know i have real supporters. I'll be on the cover of Barely Legal, Hustler and possibly a few more so keep ur eyes out for me! I love to try my best to interact and update you guys on all my happenings. I DO read and respond to my messages and comments whenever possible and will be very dedicated to interaction with my fans.
Thanks again!!!-Kimi
p.s. i'm the one that decided to go brunette , i miss my blond hair but your positive words are helping me keep it this way ;] take care all! be on here much more from here on out.

Last edited by a moderator:

member987

Closed Account
Welcome to the board Kimberly!

We will work to get you approved as an Officially Checked Star Member :thumbsup:

Love the brunette look :hatsoff:

-c

Kimberly,

Welcome to Freeones. I am a HUGE fan and I'm very much looking forward to your pay site and some new photos. Hope to see more of you soon :)

p.s. I LOVE the dark hair. It flatters your skin tone and makes your amazing body stand out all the more.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! Welcome to the board sexy!!!

Love your brown hair Kimberly! But I loved you blond also. Doesn't really matter to me....you look gorgeous either way.

Can't wait to see the new stuff. I wish you huge success with everything you do.

Enjoy your stay and have fun with us.

Kisses.

Kimberly great to see you on board!!
Can't wait for the new site, the dark hair is amazing, your the most beautiful woman out there right now, keep it up!

Hey guys, Its me, thank you for all of your support , i'm currently in the process of making my dream paysite, i've established a corporation and will now run and operate the site myself to avoid situations like kissesfromkimi.com which had management issues. Thank you for all of your positive input, it makes me smile to read these comments and know i have real supporters. I'll be on the cover of Barely Legal, Hustler and possibly a few more so keep ur eyes out for me! I love to try my best to interact and update you guys on all my happenings. I DO read and respond to my messages and comments whenever possible and will be very dedicated to interaction with my fans.
Thanks again!!!-Kimi
p.s. i'm the one that decided to go brunette , i miss my blond hair but your positive words are helping me keep it this way ;] take care all! be on here much more from here on out.

this sounds good.
:thumbsup: