• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kimberly Franklin

Lets be honest.

Her surgeon had a horrible day at work when he did her boobs; she cannot produce a convincing smile and her tattoos she must have regretted a million times.

Why is it that I ought to consider her a walking disaster but in all honesty do find her extremely sexy and compelling?

I love her, she is by far the nicer sister

Lets be honest.

Her surgeon had a horrible day at work when he did her boobs; she cannot produce a convincing smile and her tattoos she must have regretted a million times.

Why is it that I ought to consider her a walking disaster but in all honesty do find her extremely sexy and compelling?

If I was her surgeon I would jerk off all day to those perfect tits I created. But glad to know you find her extremly sexy and compelling after all.

Here's for again some convincing material why I like her sooooo fucking much....

http://btaw.juggcrew.com/186/?t=17&nats=juggsfree:Revshare:BTAW

Lets be honest.

dude her boobs are fine. shes so sexy and she smiles just fine.

dude her boobs are fine. shes so sexy and she smiles just fine.

Don't get me wrong, cause I really like her - just reckon she is filled with flaws and are one of the rare girls who just become even more sexy because of that.

she's perfect as she is.

I don't think I have seen a hotter girl with worse tattoos than hers.She would be flawless if she didn't have any ink.