• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
What do the Kardashians see in athletes anyways? Hook up with a regular Joe for once! Come on.......

Yeah I can't figure it out either. Why would any woman want to be with a rich, famous, good-looking young guy in peak physical condition? Women are irrational creatures.

Damn shes stupid.

She says she shouldnt have posed nude for playboy yet these seem more revealing DAMN PAINT.

fake tits too but who cares bum looks fake too. big asses usually equals huge legs.

Kim Kardashian Gets Naked For Playboy PIcs

Yes Kim Kardashian goes naked again. This time for playboy. She said she has regrets for posing naked well maybe you should use your brain before you make a move. Pics at source link

*** link to other forum removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah her Playboy set she barely showed one full boob let alone full frontal like her W set. And she regrets her Playboy set she didn't show anything.

Oh and didn't she make her name from a sex tape she did years before Playboy?

Yes a sex tape which was coneviently tame from a nudity and slutty perspective.

Vivid have the proper tape somewhere but we wont get to see as long as kims pulling the strings.

Golden showe rumors dont just come out of the blue and even the vivid owner said there are a lot of kinky acts before kim got it cut.

But hey, shes hottest woman out of celebs needs to show more please.

Kim K is probably the hottest woman I have ever seen but she is definitely hurting her image. She survived the sex tape but poses for Playboy and now the unnecessary pictorial in W. Everyone knows she smokin' hot. There's no need for her to do this. She can kiss legitimacy in acting, modeling, etc. goodbye.

Kim K is probably the hottest woman I have ever seen but she is definitely hurting her image. She survived the sex tape but poses for Playboy and now the unnecessary pictorial in W. Everyone knows she smokin' hot. There's no need for her to do this. She can kiss legitimacy in acting, modeling, etc. goodbye.

legitimacy??? :rofl: As long as she is hot (she is) she'll be fine

hate all you want, her W pix are insanely fine and sexy. Also the way she's hanging up top and the curve around give me the impression of natural and not implants.

I'm looking for pictures of Kim Kardashian, specifically her beauty of a butt. I'm not really interested in the sex tape pictures.... any help will be greatly appreciated ..... thanks :)

Attachments

• 0409_kim_bikinibutt_00-480x720.jpg
    0409_kim_bikinibutt_00-480x720.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 262