• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
whats happening wiith her unrated version?

some people claim she does anal on it

anyone know if there is one or not

I swear o god, I did not not even get an erection:spump: watching that video.
The part where she shows her fat ass "nearly" got me, but was the closest thing.

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Not sure if you all know or not, but since I'm the entertainment industry, I know a tiny bit about it. "Stolen celebrity sex tapes" are not exactly stolen. These celebrities shop around their sex tapes to different producers in the industry. The legal part about and for a lot of publicity, they play it off like it is stolen and that they're taking the producer to court. The producers sometimes say "We have the right to sell this tape, blah blah blah" when the fact is, and this will blow all of those "reality" sites out of the water. Legally, you need a model release from EVERY person that shows up in that movie. Not just one or two, every single person. So, yes all those reality sites and dvds you see of girls just "having sex" with someone they "just met".. they knew before hand what was going to happen. And she didn't get paid a million dollars, that was also hype. I'm sure it was more closer to 10% of that. Just thought you all should know...

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
I leave sucking and fucking on video to the pros!

Sorry, I really don't wanna see Jim and Suzie from down the street humping and pumping on tape!

That's like finding a tape of your parents schtooping!

No Thank You!

-cs™

its a shame someone so beautiful is so dumb.

if she had some self respect she could have been well respected, of course if it wasnt her choice then ray jay is just a big cunt

I heard she got like 2 million for that vid so i reckon she done ok from that considering its a verry poor film.