• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kiera Sky

I love her twins!!! Thanks for the post. Her knockers look incredible. Looks like her nipples and areolas are the size of silver dollars. I love how round they are. Where the hell is Playboy???

Hello Everyone,......

I've gotta lot of hottie friends on Myspace. Kiera I consider a literal friend and I absolutely love her. I would consider a personal favor if you voted for her. She's sucha a lucious and curvacious hottie!!! Follow the link below the picture and vote for my favorite fitbody hottie.

*Edit by Mod! Removed upon request by owner*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone,.....

It's been a really longtime since I made a blog but this one is well worth the wait. I would really like to ask you a personal favor and please click the picture below and vote for Kiera Sky in the DXL Model Contest. I absolutely love, adore and admire her so very much!!! She's hands down the sexiest and most beautiful woman I've ever met in my life. I knew her online for over two years before I was first lucky enough to meet her at a appearence. I must proclaim that her beauty and sexiest exceeded all my expectations. She has a very special place in my heart and totally deserves to win this award. Please show her some love and support. One vote per computer!!!I love Kiera so much!!!!

LOL

http://www.dxlmagazine.com/contests.php

DXLcontest.jpg