• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i love kianna dior. anyone got any videos from her actual site?

i think the recent stuff (past 5 years to today) from her site is the best. She always looks really hot. I was signed up there for a month and downloaded a bunch, but lost them. thanks.

I've seen clips on sites that I cant mention on here. But it looks like its all POV and and mostly BJ's...seems kinda lame.

Everyone,

I'm desperately seeking a specific pic of Kianna. It is a shot of her face and tits, fairly close up. She just took a cumload to her tits and she is holding her tits up with the cum on them and in her cleavage.

I used to have the pic as my screensaver for many, many years, until my girlfriend at the time caught me using the ol' laptop one time and made me delete it immediately.

I CANNOT find it anywhere - I've searched askjolene, this thread, her Yahoo groups, etc. Does anyone remember this pic, and know where I can find it??

Please help....

Thank you,
Bryan

Joybobington

Closed Account
Everyone,

I'm desperately seeking a specific pic of Kianna. It is a shot of her face and tits, fairly close up. She just took a cumload to her tits and she is holding her tits up with the cum on them and in her cleavage.

I used to have the pic as my screensaver for many, many years, until my girlfriend at the time caught me using the ol' laptop one time and made me delete it immediately.

I CANNOT find it anywhere - I've searched askjolene, this thread, her Yahoo groups, etc. Does anyone remember this pic, and know where I can find it??

Please help....

Thank you,
Bryan

http://www.kianna-dior.com/gal11/?REFFID=1991752

is this it