• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Keyra Augustina / Keyra Agustina

The hottest ASS on the planet - Vida Guerra or Keyra Augustina?

• Vida Guerra

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Keyra Augustina

Votes: 43 65.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Keyra Augustina

really close, i went with vida only because she goves you everything... i dont liek mystery, keyra should come out and just show us everything... then she would get my vote

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

I voted for Vida too (eventually).

om3ga

om3ga

Well, with approx 4 days to go before the poll closes, Vida is taking a caning (hmm..perhaps I need to re-phrase that sentence), and Keyra appears to be the new derrière queen.

om3ga

Quick reminder folks, this poll closes tomorrow at 12:20 PM (UK time).
So every vote counts....

om3ga

Just over an hour left, and Keyra looks to be a cert. But there's still time to vote...

Last edited:

plong

Banned

Hey there everyone! I've found Keyra! Yeah, I even chat with her yesterday morning. All pictures of her on the Internet were took 4 years ago(that she told me). I'll have some new fresh ones of the grown up woman and goshh.... she's even hotter with her new blond hair!! I'll even have a new webcam video of her soon, everything will be posted on www.lustgalaxy.com really soon. I'll come over here to tell you guys, probably it will be all uploaded on the website as a matter of days. THIS WILL BE HOT!! She has Hottest ASS Ever!!!

I'm tesing to see if I can copy the video URL so I can save this to my hard drive. XD

EDIT: Cool, it does.

Edit:
No hotlinking videos!

Last edited by a moderator:

plong said:
Hey there everyone! I've found Keyra! Yeah, I even chat with her yesterday morning. All pictures of her on the Internet were took 4 years ago(that she told me). she's even hotter with her new blond hair!! www.lustgalaxy.com

LOL :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :rofl: