• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kevin Spacey... What's His Deal?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
All of a sudden, Bill Cosby doesn't seem like such a bad guy afterall, huh? :D I mean, ya know... compared to this NAMBLA piece of shit. Too bad one of [NOBABE]the kid's[/NOBABE] dads didn't tune his ass up with some teeth removal.

Speaking of creepy fellers, have you heard about George Soros' money man, Howie Rubin, getting sued for raping some prostitutes?

Soros fund manager raped, beat Playboy models, $27M lawsuit alleges

What's kind of odd about this story is that he hired these Playboy model/hookers, telling them that he wanted to spank their asses, play the "what's worse than a hurricane?" game and play out every rape scene he'd ever dreamed up. And they went along with it... until they realized that a bigger payday could be had by playing the victim card.

Oh yeah, and a big shout out to Barbara Walters... who turned a blind eye and ran cover for her Hollyweird pedophile pals. Fuck you very much there, Babs. :dislike:

Kevin is a genius. I even tried his strategy to success.

I was accused of discriminating against black people (I wasn't) at work as I called some of them stupid and idiots...(they were).

So HR lady asked me "Are you Racist?"

I reply "Do do know I'm gay right?"

She then say "Oh...I guess this issue is closed then"

Then 2 days later she sends me an email saying "I just checked your records, you're married to a woman with 2 kids...why did you say you're gay?"

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Kevin is a genius. I even tried his strategy to success.

I was accused of discriminating against black people (I wasn't) at work as I called some of them stupid and idiots...(they were).

So HR lady asked me "Are you Racist?"

I reply "Do do know I'm gay right?"

She then say "Oh...I guess this issue is closed then"

Then 2 days later she sends me an email saying "I just checked your records, you're married to a woman with 2 kids...why did you say you're gay?"

Wow.....this little gem fills my heart with hope for mankind. You do realize, you're just a special little slice of nut loaf,