• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kerry Marie

she is still a hot girl glad she has scaled back her weight a bit makes her even hotter god i bet she tastes nice her juicy pussy

where can I find the full set of Kerry Marie pic. I am looking for the set where she is in a red top in an office. I think the pic was taken in 2002. Thanks.

man I got sick and tired of her
she is boring. I mean after 10 yrs of modeling put a dildo and fuck a girl or get fingered hard by a girl

man I got sick and tired of her
she is boring. I mean after 10 yrs of modeling put a dildo and fuck a girl or get fingered hard by a girl

wow thats quite harsh, but I can feel you. or she should get fucked by a girl with dildo. or at least do more of those "jerk off demanding" speech in her videos. Or something like public nudity would be cool.

wow thats quite harsh, but I can feel you. or she should get fucked by a girl with dildo. or at least do more of those "jerk off demanding" speech in her videos. Or something like public nudity would be cool.

she is a very bombastic babe, but look at Arianna Sinn. Very similar bodies ( kerryis better). Arianna already did her first b/g. I understand that it is not for evyerbody but all she does is pose and fake sex with lesbians and expect us to still follow her after 10 yrs.

there is competition

Hmmm. I suspect you are correct. Now that you mention it, she would truly be remarkable in some hardcore pics and vids, as she has always been my favorite. Nevertheless, her work on THA, X-Cel, Busty Brits and Officially Kerry Marie is really lush and ripe. I just don't know if she would ever even start something like that, though.

Still inviting.

EDIT: Do not attach images mid-post. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
she is a very bombastic babe, but look at Arianna Sinn. Very similar bodies ( kerryis better). Arianna already did her first b/g. I understand that it is not for evyerbody but all she does is pose and fake sex with lesbians and expect us to still follow her after 10 yrs.

there is competition

:dito:
Well said!!! I actually just logged in myself to say how tiring it is to see the same ole, same ole for so long now. You can only change outfits and do the same thing so many times.

I have recently started searching for her competition myself and came across Arianna Sinn as well. How pleasing it was to see some b/g action for once! The video is great!

For those of you who are interested, other notable mentions (in my book [and I agree, Kerry is tops in looks, but...]) are:
Arianna Sinn
Taylor Steele (she seems to just to solo's too though)
Angelina Vallem (Vellery)
Karla James (haven't found much on her, but seems to be solo too)

Prof Voluptuary, I would actually be curious as to your thoughts, or other input on other girls as you seem to be on the same page as me most of the time.