• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kerry Marie

yeah this is somehow the ongoing joke here, because once in a while there will always come up a guy not knowing about her recent site, thinking she quit. its the same like with rumors about Gianna doing anal

Grew up in the seedy waterfront bar area-a girl who looked identical to kerry cleaned rooms at a seedy motel,she was in her 30+ but she let lots of us teenboys fuck her bareback for free whenever we wanted in a back room she lived in-next door was a seedy bar where lots of dock workers,bkiers etc hung out,she would also let lots of them fuck her for free

haha i love how there is this Rumor that she has indian roots, but she has not. She said it once, or maybe more often, she has greek origins. However great link

Just curious if anyone has seen any of her magazine sets online anywhere. I remember when I first saw her in the early '90s in a Club or Club International. The set had her as a hitchhiker picked up by some guy in a convertible. There was no hardcore scenes but it's probably the closest thing to it other than that clip of her banging the guy with the plastic wienie.