• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kerry Marie

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Time for something more recent, methinks...

I disagree ...

She had a perfect hourglass and weight her body could take. But now she's over-stretched the weight her body could take, and it's coming out her belly.

Would I still make love to her and even marry her? Hell yes! She's beautiful, period -- up to and below. But it's clear that she's not remotely healthy now, and if I married her, I'd push her to bring shelf back to more of a size 12-16 than the size 20+ she is likely now.

As long as her gut isn't huge, it's fine. She'll always be wide and beautiful. But she needs to keep the belly under control for her own future. And she was more beautiful without it, although I always loved her fuller with a little gut (and not her early, thin stuff).

Re: I disagree ...

She had a perfect hourglass and weight her body could take. But now she's over-stretched the weight her body could take, and it's coming out her belly.

Would I still make love to her and even marry her? Hell yes! She's beautiful, period -- up to and below. But it's clear that she's not remotely healthy now, and if I married her, I'd push her to bring shelf back to more of a size 12-16 than the size 20+ she is likely now.

As long as her gut isn't huge, it's fine. She'll always be wide and beautiful. But she needs to keep the belly under control for her own future. And she was more beautiful without it, although I always loved her fuller with a little gut (and not her early, thin stuff).

you know, you might be right and everything, but somehow I love that belly, its so perfectly shaped. I dont know, i dont even consider myself a bbw lover, but that belly is sexy. And I think lots of her fans think similiar, because she does some belly mashing in quite a few videos on her site.

you know, you might be right and everything, but somehow I love that belly, its so perfectly shaped. I dont know, i dont even consider myself a bbw lover, but that belly is sexy. And I think lots of her fans think similiar, because she does some belly mashing in quite a few videos on her site.
Hey, I'd so rub on it and blow all over it myself. Kerry is just that damn sexy, regardless of the weight, that width is unbelievable, always has been. But I do prefer her more where her hourglass took the weight better.

I agree. I think she still looks great. I do prefer when she had the more shapely figure, but I think the thing that still keeps it so sexy is that her stomach has stayed a good shape, and perfectly smooth, like baby's skin, no stretch marks, no nothing. And dare I say, the way she "wears her weight" is "classy"??? rather than looking like a big ole fatty who doesn't care about herself. Even in her larger state, it still seems like she is taking care of herself, rather than letting her body take over on her...

regardless... we need to see more!!!

I ran into this set over the past weekend. Does anyone have more of this set?

http://www.pdlisting.com/tgp/owngallys/score/gally03_kmi/pd.html

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Kerry appears to be in demand....:D