• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

kerrylouise

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Guys

I just wanted to post a special message and wish you all an exciting 2010. I want to thank everyone I have met/worked with and the special people who have pointed me in the right direction of my career.
And to all my fans, This wouldnt have been possible without you..

I have had such an amazing 2009 and 2010 see's me continuing my trips to LA starting 1st of Feb for 4 weeks. I also have the launch of http://www.pleasekerrylouise.com and I am so excited to be doing this!!!

I have more series coming up with Television X, and shoots booked with various companies :)

I start back at work on 5th January shooting for the Lovely US company 'Pin up Land' whilst they visit the oh so sunny UK

Keep in touch and happy wanking ;)

Your slogan "Act like..." is priceless! Have everything of yours from brazzers. Cant wait to see your new bosom on HD!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Yesterday I shot my first scenes with the new boobies for Pin up Land. I had such a fun shoot and I am sure you guys are going to love seeing me getting fucked in my fantasy outfits

big tits in a tight outfit? :nono: nope you guessed wrong. and theres no way we're going to enjoy hearing you moan like a british whore while you get pounded.*sarcasm*

Hi kerry love your work! Just wanted to know is there any pictures and videos of you tied up and gagged? If yes where are they and if not do you plan on doing anything like that? I would love to see you tied and gagged.

Thanks in advance