• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Keri Sable

She was the prettiest and most sexy teen ever in the industry. Shame she quit.
Wholeheartedly agree.

I'm usually one who favors older women (just a preference), so I actually missed out on her career; Didn't discover her until after she had retired. But Keri will always be one of my favorites. :bowdown:

I heard she had gotten implants just before she left the business. Can anyone confirm or disprove this? Would like to know either way. Also, if she did, does anyone have any pics? I've never seen any and I don't think she made any movies with them if she did in fact get them. Wouldn't make any sense to me for a girl to get them (for the biz) and then leave the business w/o putting them to work, but hey, whatever. Personally I hope she didn't get them but I would like to know either way for some reason. I've heard she did and I've heard she decided to leave the biz and didn't get them. Anyone know?

I also heard a Rumor that she had contracted a VD of some sort, forcing her to quit the biz. I have no idea if that's true or not.

I also heard a rumor that she had contracted a VD of some sort, forcing her to quit the biz. I have no idea if that's true or not.

Damn, I hope like crazy that's not true. I really liked her movies. Some of the stuff she did was pretty unhealthy tho so it is definitely possible. Hope it's not true but if it is then I hope it's treatable (curable) and she gets better.