• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kendra / Corina / Norina / Nora

Re: JUST PERFECT Norina

Hi I just posted my first Kendra video on another site you may like to try, I only found it at the weekend myself, cant get enough of this women.

There are four other videos not by me, if anyone has any more please post them, and let me and all here know.
I have emule running with several videos of her, and also Shareaza, so look on these also.

Just to let you know I am not trying to spam this forum in any way, I just want other fans of Kendra to know where to look for stuff on her.

Since I cannot post the website address if you message me I will post you forums website. The quality of the videos is very good, and not just sample clips, but full length clips.

I hope this helps.

Re: JUST PERFECT Norina

(Bump)

Does anyone have any new links, new vids, etc.........

I just so love that tight body of hers, especially those abs

Hi I just posted my first Kendra video on another site you may like to try, I only found it at the weekend myself, cant get enough of this women.

Because this forum wont let me put in web links without putting in wtf all over it. So I will have to tell you where to go, I hope you follow me, if not send me a message.

First off look for `planet suzy` (all as one word) then type in .org (I know, I know its an arse way of doing things, but believe me you will be grateful) then the last part is this /showthread.php?t=49350 (Don`t put in www. just put in in http://)

There are four other videos not by me, if anyone has any more please post them, and let ME and ALL here know.

I just want other fans of Kendra to know where to look for stuff on her.

I hope this helps.

But MOST OF ALL, does anyone have any more of this babe, any other names that she is known by (any videos especially). I have seen the index on eurobabeindex of her and the names she uses, tried all of them. But want to know if she has any new stuff. The person who promotes this gorgeous creature into the big time have such a gold mine in their hands.

we need more of Kendra or whatever shes called. Hottest ever

:D

uhm, are there no new videos around on this big great internet? I can´t imagine she hasn´t had sex the last 12 months. So were are the videos of the last 12 months? :cool:

questions over questions...