• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kendall Brooks

Oito

Banned
SHe's incredibly hot...I don't really dig the *choke* thing happening in the Big Tits At School series. It seems like that whole series is too rough for her. Someone like Gianna Michaels likes the rough stuff but I thought she seemed like it was too intense for her.

Is it me or does she look like the younger sister of Krystal Summer?

I will be eagerly waiting for more stuff from her...

SHe's incredibly hot...I don't really dig the *choke* thing happening in the Big Tits At School series. It seems like that whole series is too rough for her. Someone like Gianna Michaels likes the rough stuff but I thought she seemed like it was too intense for her.

I will be eagerly waiting for more stuff from her...

I agree.

The gentleman was quite rough about his business and kendall didn't seem to be fully enthusiastic about it.

There was perhaps a slight element of resistance in her body/face language.

She looks a tad like Jessica Simpson as well as the one you mentioned..

I couldn't agree more on the rough stuff. Hard and fast..sure, but not rough on her. Can't wait for more of her "work".

Kendall is in an all girl scene at We Live Together (Realitykings) added 8/16/07.

They have her listed as "Kendale."

BTW, Realitykings changing the names of established stars doesn't seem very helpful to anyone... It may help them somehow - but generally speaking I can't see the point. I for one; would have joined their site plenty of times knowing some new prospect was over there (I.E. Angel Rain changed to "Nikole") - but they don't seem to want it that way... Even hardcore veterans like Alexis Amore get switched to "Alexia."

Personally, I think she looks like a cross between Krystal Summer and Shyla Styles.... which is fine with me since you're talking about two of my favorites! This girl keeps working she'll be one of the greats.

And I didn't like the choking or the spitting in her face either.