• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Unfortunately, no.

She doesn't even seem to fuck him anymore either, it seems. The Madisons' site network is pretty much all Ryan fucking random chicks now, or even just random stunt cocks fucking random chicks without either of them involved. Kelly herself has been MIA from the camera for months. The last scene she released that actually featured her in it was two months ago, and it was just solo masturbation clip. Same with the few before that. She hasn't released any new B/G scenes of her and Ryan fucking in over six months. I dunno if Kelly quietly retired from performing or what, but it's pretty disappointing.

Anybody know the deal?

She doesn't even seem to fuck him anymore either, it seems. The Madisons' site network is pretty much all Ryan fucking random chicks now, or even just random stunt cocks fucking random chicks without either of them involved. Kelly herself has been MIA from the camera for months. The last scene she released that actually featured her in it was two months ago, and it was just solo masturbation clip. Same with the few before that. She hasn't released any new B/G scenes of her and Ryan fucking in over six months. I dunno if Kelly quietly retired from performing or what, but it's pretty disappointing.

Anybody know the deal?

yes, I just take a look at her site right now and the last video was from december 2017. Plus her bio is not updated, che continue satying she's 49 but this year she will be turnin 51. Maybe thats the reason why she stopped doing anything. But this is just my humbe opinion

I saw one clip where Kelly and Ryan were DPing a gal. Not the one where he's cross-dressed. It had Kelly in one hole with a strap-on and he was pounding another hole. Anyone know who was in this clip with them? Episode?

Got this form her yesterday
EFm-j4KWkAANpYn

Man her bra is huge

Reactions: O85