• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

kellydivine

Official Checked Star Member
Im gonna make a little vote for me motivational video before I go home for Christmas, I hope everyone enjoys it. It won't just be a bunch of clips with me blowing a kiss at the end but I do hope to be able to get a little creative with it. LOL I'm sure you all can see how nervous and excited I am, LOL. I'm a dork. Im gonna shut up now ;)

Hope you all had a great weekend!! :nanner:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Yes, be offfended that someone could ever get you confused with a shemale!
You are ALL WOMAN!

That's it, I'm joing your forum!

Oh........My...................God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kelly Kelly Kelly where have you been all my life?!? I am totally speechless by your matchless derriere! We should build a monumentous monument in honor of your fundament! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Kelly!

Kelly...here's to your divine buttocks....a posterior that looks like pillows from paradise!!

Some candids that describe Kelly far better than mere words ever could.

Okay now I'm done

Last edited by a moderator:

jambun1

Closed Account
Done, but you are way back in last place for some reason & I have no idea why-

Tori Black- No boobs & just one anal to date.

Jenna Haze- Good performer but no boobs & ridiculous fake screaming.

Shyla Stylez- Too much surgery everywhere.

Audrey Bitoni- Never has & likely never will do anal, overrated lookswise as well imo.

Teagan Presley- Pretty much just been doing g/g all year.

Sasha Grey- No tits, overrated.

Courtney Cummz- Nice looking, great tits & the only other girl besides Kelly who has really been doing great things this year.

What is with those awards anyway? Jessica Lynn as a best newbie nominee, she is entering her fourth year in the business ffs.

Merry Christmas!!
Happy Holidays, be safe and have fun!! :glugglug:

Please vote for me, its all I want for Christmas, LOL!!!
http://www.rogreviews.com/09fanfaves.asp?

kellydivine

Official Checked Star Member
Oh........My...................God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kelly Kelly Kelly Where have you been all my life?!? I am totally speechless by your matchless derriere! We should build a monumentous monument in honor of your fundament! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Kelly!

Kelly...here's to your divine buttocks....a posterior that looks like pillows from paradise!!

Some candids that describe Kelly far better than mere words ever could.

Okay now I'm done
LOL!! I forgot about some of these! Thanks for posting ;))

Skateboard P

Now dats nutty!
oh, Kelly you're way hotter than your competition. The no.1 spot should have your name on it! :) I guess that there's still some time left for your fans to get to work and vote for you. I already did :D You're always my NO.1 :)

Recently, I saw a preview of "Battle of the Asses #2", and I couldn't help to notice you & Ava Rose on the cover ;) I like Ava a lot too, so it would be very hard to choose between you two :dunno:
How was the scene with Ava? Did you enjoy working with her?

(again) Merry Christmas Kelly

P.S.
Great pic next to the Christmas tree, do you have any more? :)