• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Either there was massive airbrushing, or Kelly went on a crash diet before the shoot.
Her breasts look about 2 cups smaller than usual. :confused:

I agree, they look way smaller then normal, I am very upset about that, I was hoping for her breasts in all their beautiful form, instead, they look small, and therefore I am saddened.

WTF did playboy do?

Why ruin a perfect set of breasts and make them look tiny and out of proportion on her?

:mad:

Like every other uk bloke id shag Kelly Brook senseless but heff finally has gone senile! half a mill for Kelly Brook to get her tits out? weve seen em plenty times before!!! half a million and no brook beaver..not a single pube! playboy also seem to endorse false advertising..when they sell as nude the should have in brackets nude(but covering the bits u want to see) so it aint quite nude is it! the most anticipated pb shoot in ages..epic fail! I hate maxim mag yet their latest kelly shoot is way sexier than the pb shite! and she dont even go topless in the maxim shoot!

what a let down the playboy pics are no pussy not even a half glimpse . tits that arent hers they are way to small from what we know feel a little let down

Like every other uk bloke id shag Kelly Brook senseless but heff finally has gone senile! half a mill for Kelly Brook to get her tits out? weve seen em plenty times before!!! half a million and no brook beaver..not a single pube! playboy also seem to endorse false advertising..when they sell as nude the should have in brackets nude(but covering the bits u want to see) so it aint quite nude is it! the most anticipated pb shoot in ages..epic fail! I hate maxim mag yet their latest kelly shoot is way sexier than the pb shite! and she dont even go topless in the maxim shoot!

Dude, they put Olivia Munn (who was relatively unknown) on the COVER and she didn't even show tits or ass. Now even a little bit. Heff's a joke and Playboy's a joke and they've both been jokes for a while.

The previous issue stated "Now the model and actress reveals every inch of her heart-stopping physique." Ummmmm....I think they missed a few inches. Damn that old fart for fuckin up another issue.

what a let down the playboy pics are no pussy not even a half glimpse . tits that arent hers they are way to small from what we know feel a little let down

wot dey sed

I don't know why Playboy even takes pictures anymore. By the time they are done photoshopping there nothing left of the original photo. With a woman like Kelly she is fine enough they could have left her alone.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/check-out-piranha-3d-for-your-consideration-10861

wow..kellys acting in a trailer is even awful! and her self indulgent, self centred playboy pitch at the end is nigh on pathetic and desperate. Kelly sweetheart..your not gonna be a big hollywood actress hun, your an awful actress. Do yourself a favour..nip down to Jules Jordans mansion, drop yer knickers, get pumped and get rich and famous with man porridge on yer face cos thats the only way your gonna make it! Stunning but talentless, accept it!

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/check-out-piranha-3d-for-your-consideration-10861

wow..kellys acting in a trailer is even awful! and her self indulgent, self centred playboy pitch at the end is nigh on pathetic and desperate. Kelly sweetheart..your not gonna be a big hollywood actress hun, your an awful actress. Do yourself a favour..nip down to Jules Jordans mansion, drop yer knickers, get pumped and get rich and famous with man porridge on yer face cos thats the only way your gonna make it! Stunning but talentless, accept it!

:1orglaugh

Sorry to break it to you - but the whole thing is a joke.........