• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kelly Alston Hot Milf

prad294

Closed Account
Hi guys. It's me...Kelly. I found this site while looking thru my internet coverage and thought it'd be fun to join you all here! I'm glad that you like the pics of me that have been going up. I have a lot more stuff booked to shoot and will let you know as it happens. Mwah!!

Hello kelly... Im a big fan of urs... i njoy ur shoot and i guess i can say safely for most of us in the thread that we are always eagerly awaiting ur next photoshoot... it makes it even more better when i see that u njoy ur shoot.. keep up the great work.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Kelly Alston

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Hello kelly... Im a big fan of urs... i njoy ur shoot and i guess i can say safely for most of us in the thread that we are always eagerly awaiting ur next photoshoot... it makes it even more better when i see that u njoy ur shoot.. keep up the great work.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thank you so very. I did about 10 shoots for AllOver30 but I'm not sure how many they have put up yet. I'll be shooting more in the Fall by the same photographer but am not sure who'll pick them up yet.

And yes, I do love what I do. ;) Mwah!

I did love doing this shoot but thought I ended up looking like crap. The makeup and the hair were awful ( and my big fat ass..lol) but my co-star sure was hot! I'm starting P90X today so we'll see what happens!

Hope you had a great weekend. :)

You are tremendous and have a great ass!! :)
hope youve had a great week:thumbsup:

Kelly Alston

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Hi everyone ! how are you doing ?
I'm wondering if anyone of you has saved my materials I put in SC ?