• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kelley Jean!!!!!!

Hey everybody, this is the actual Kelley Jean! I just found this website and read these posts, I seriously had a good laugh seeing all of these people posting about me, talking about my tits, and how their friends slept with me, ETC... too freakin' funny!! Anyways, I'd like to update you all as to whats been happening in my life. Some people posted that I look old, well I'm no spring chicken, I am almost 34 now! And I think I look DAMN good for my age (plus I still get carded for alcohol! Lol...) I 'retired' from my short career as an adult film actress/model about 3 years go, although I have done some adult 'fetish' stuff for my good friends over at glamination.com and curlygirlies.com within the past few years. And about 3 years ago I produced an adult film of my own, starring myself and my Motorcitydolls.net girls (that's my company, formerly Motorcitydolls.com) I will be releasing this movie to the public soon! Please join my mailing list on my website to find out when, and to be updated with news, ETC! In the past 3 years I have been doing adult stuff, just not the kind that can be tracked down online. I appear at local bachelor parties for my company, I also host parties at nightclubs and I occasionally FEATURE DANCE at gentlemans clubs! I now own a sweet PARTYBUS that can be rented out (myspace.com/goodlifelimo) I am 90% done with my techno music cd (myspace.com/popstarkelleyjean) and I am going to be touring nightclubs doing performances (both regular and topless bars.) I also perform in my own BURLESQUE show (myspace.com/themotorcitydollsreview) and yes, I do have a regular myspace page that I check daily, where you can communicate with me (myspace.com/kjmodel) I have been modeling, just not nude. And I have been doing videos, but they are interviews with bands and non-adult things like that (check out detroitdungeon.com or myspace.com/detroitdungeon) I really appreciate knowing that I had made some 'fans' from my adult films, I had a RIOT doing them and no regrets. Please feel free to contact me on myspace or send me an email to motorcitydolls@hotmail.com! Peace out, guys!!

pantheion_flyer.jpg

BossPlaya17

Closed Account
She is really hot and has great boobs.
It's sad that you almost can't find anything of her on the net.
Someone, please, post a video or something.

Peace out.