• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Keith Olberman out at MSNBC

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I doubt if you watch MSNBC, Trident, so why do you really give a damn who's on there and who's not?

I liked him he could be funny and said some very truthful things

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
he is a blowhard, and as phony as a 3 dollar bill.
and far from impartial......if you want news with a one sided perspective, he's your huckleberry.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I haven't watched him since he left ESPN. Keith and Dan Patrick used to be the best SportsCenter duo back in the day. I guess he should have stuck with sports...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Robert Gibbs is leaving his position as White House Press Secretary in early February.

I doubt if you watch MSNBC, Trident, so why do you really give a damn who's on there and who's not?

Because he's a douchebag. The fuck was in love with his own voice and for some odd reason thought his opinion mattered. Not no mo'!:nanner:

Olberman was one of the the biggest left-wing douchebags around. I would celebrate this, but they will probably replace him with an even bigger left-wing douchebag, so what does it matter. Do people still watch this garbage?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Could be the ComCast thing, or maybe he's moving up. There are rumors that Bill Maher wants to retire

emceeemcee

Banned
So I guess all the twonks on the right who don't like non-o'reilly voices on the airwaves because it makes them insecure about their PNAC worldview, will be celebrating at the local rodeo/gun show/dog fight/tonight.

Now they can enjoy the comfort of their delusion knowing there is one less voice disturbing them with inconvenient facts

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So I guess all the twonks on the right who don't like non-o'reilly voices on the airwaves because it makes them insecure about their PNAC worldview, will be celebrating at the local rodeo/gun show/dog fight/tonight.

Now they can enjoy the comfort of their delusion knowing there is one less voice disturbing them with inconvenient facts

what about people who thought he was just a biased jerk promoting the democratic party while disguising himself as a news reporter?