• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Keira Knightley

Keira Knightly. HO-LY SHIT

Damn, this girl is fine! Fuck. Anyone know some good places with her? She is so damn attractive. Favorite part of Pirates was seeing her nipples through her wet t-shirt.

kiera knightly! love all that! have a pic! :D

Attachments

• i like.jpg
    i like.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3,269

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
yep thats her. i looked up the info and everything

zoechs

ex FreeOnes Team Member
Keira Knightley / Kiera Knightly

British actress Keira Knightley has topped a magazine poll as this year's top breakout movie star. The 18-year-old beauty first came to the attention of international audiences in the sleeper hit Bend It Like Beckham and continued to wow her fans with roles in summer blockbuster Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl and Love Actually. She has now just finished playing warrior Guinevere in the upcoming movie King Arthur, which is expected to expand her fan base even more. Hollywood producer Jerry Bruckheimer, who chose Knightley for both Pirates of the Caribbean and King Arthur, says, "She can act. With Keira, you don't see the wheels turning." Bruckheimer's sentiments have been echoed by Entertainment Weekly, which has named Knightley the top breakout star of 2003. Others named in the poll include Shia Labeouf, Naomie Harris and Peter Dinklage.

found at Imdb

georges

Staff member
she is very nice a future star is born. glory and love for this babe.

regards

georges;):)

Where's OptimusMike? Out chasing JILF's I presume... our lady has won!!! Well deserved victory, Kiera... she'll be one of the biggest movie stars in a couple of years, mark my words! :)

georges

Staff member
she is so nice and so romantic Kiera that i would fell in her arms like a feather just waiting for a kiss:rolleyes:

regards

georges;):)

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I bought Pirates of the Caribbean just to see Keira. It's a good movie btw, but she's the one who makes it more spicy. Get it? Caribbean=Spicy!!!!

Where's OptimusMike? Out chasing JILF's I presume... our lady has won!!!

Lol! Damn straight gotta catch that JILF! Ah Kiera you may not know it yet but you shall be mine:D Obviously i'll have to give her up when the police catch me lol! Jst playin good on ya girl! i'll drink to you future sucess:glugglug:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!

Attachments

• piratespre13.jpg
    piratespre13.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3,481
Parker, love the JILF reference!!! Its gotta catch on because it IS class!