• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Keeley Hazell sex tape

Re: Keeley Hazell Sex Tape - is it her?

i couldn't give a fuck if she was shit in bed, just looking down at the that body/face while i'm pumping the weasel would be enough for me:rolleyes:

I think people commenting on the quality of the tape are missing the point. Had this been a deliberate "leak" a la Hilton, it would have been of much better quality. I think she was just having some fun. And she does make some nice sounds....

Keeley is one of Britain's most famous glamour models, and page three girls.

She finished in the top ten of the Freeones Glamour Model World Championship, showing she is probably in the top ten Glamour Models in the world. Since Glamour Models generally don't have sex on camera, and Keeley especially, this is kind of a big deal for British men and her loyal fans.

LMAO!

Keeley isn't quite that famous, you over stated that a little Fox. Outside of Britain she's not that well known.

As for the big deal to British men, you are very wide of the mark. As everyone I've spoke to about this, either don't know her or just found it like me extremely boring.

The reason quite a few people don't know her is she only poses for two publications, The Sun newspaper and Zoo magazine. Neither of which I buy or read, the Sun because of Hillsborough and what they said and are still saying about the Liverpool fans that died. Zoo because it's full of lies main, they make up half the stories in it.

Is she well known? Too bleedin right she is - say one of top two or three topless models in the UK.

If anyones wondering when it was done, well if you listen to the telly in the background its a new item reporting on the mini-tornado that ripped through West Bromwich in the summer of 2005. So, if shes 20 now then that makes her 18 in the video - so don't panic America, its legal.

I don't know about you fella's but how many 18-year-olds do you remember going down on you as well as she does? And all those oohs and ahhs when she being given one - top girl Keeley!

Is she well known? Too bleedin right she is - say one of top two or three topless models in the UK.

Can I take a bet on that ?

If your going for well known I think you'll find the retired ones often will be named more. Because they've had their careers and made a name stick over 5 - 10 - 15 years. You'll find that age comes into this a lot.

18 - 25 will pick the modern page 3's
26 - 35 will pick 90's and then some of the more modern page 3's
35 - 45 will pick 80's then 90's and one or maybe two modern ones
Above will even go into the 70's as well as the 80's and 90's

At the top of the list you'll find your Jo Guest, Sam Fox, Adele Stephen, etc. Ones who have done it over the years. Not just 2 years.

No disrespect to you or Keeley and yes I'm British. But only been mainly contracted to two publications does limit your fame. Oh and she's not quite as well known as you'd like to make out she is.

Example I work in a working mans trade as most would call it. Ages between 18 - 65 and when this came up at a break. Half the men in the room if not more didn't know who she was.

So is she that famous I ask you ?

And I like her. Even though the tapes boring as hell :1orglaugh

Oh and by the way, the news item could be on one of the tornado's last year not 2005. As not many people will know that the UK is the tornado capital of the world. It's just that most are so small there not noticed or seen.

hi everybody, this is my first post.
Not sure if it has been already posted, but I'd like to share these links with you;)

EDIT: Please read the board rules, filesharing is not allowed.

Keeley Hazell sex tape (new wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf? link)

Code:
http://img156.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=86354_KHST_123_314lo.jpg

Code:
http://wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?.com/files/17964039/Keeley_Hazell.wmv

bigbadbrody

Banned
Re: Keeley Hazell sex tape (new wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf? link)

Now, this is some interesting Spam that we have got here

Ok i don't buy The Sun but its Britains no.1 selling newspaper and i don't buy Nuts or Zoo and she has appeared in them both regulary as well as FHM and the likes (i have just read loads of issues of these lads mag out in the 'Stan recently) and Hell!! I know Keeley is Famous as fuck and most people would put her as Britain's top or maybe second page 3 girl at the moment, her rise to fame is simply amazing. I don't know any self respecting 18-40 year old who hasn't heard and seen Keeley.

The vid is definatly worth the shock and awe its release created not because its erotic and its a good 'sex' vid..its not although just for the BJ scene its worth the download, but the main reason is that its Keeley!!

Fox had it right with his post, Fox your finger is still on the Pulse my friend:thumbsup:

Re: Keeley Hazell sex tape (new wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf? link)

yeah... dont people ever learn? :p

any other links, the vid has been removed