• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kayla Lowden / Brittany Taylor / Amy (College Rules)

she said she quit cos she can make same money on naked

https://twitter.com/BrittanyTaylorA/status/218131250546880513

So if you'd all like to pay attention for a second. The plan is this...... everyone stop watching her Naked.com shows, don't tip her, don't even talk to her on twitter. We'll pretend that we no longer have any interest in watching her shows. Hopefully this will reduce her Naked.com pay and force her back in front of the camera for more b/g, anal and DP's, lol.

So if you'd all like to pay attention for a second. The plan is this...... everyone stop watching her Naked.com shows, don't tip her, don't even talk to her on twitter. We'll pretend that we no longer have any interest in watching her shows. Hopefully this will reduce her Naked.com pay and force her back in front of the camera for more b/g, anal and DP's, lol.

I concur. the boycott is in effect.

It should have been in effect a long time ago. At least I know I can unsubscribe from this stupid thread now.

I agree with you totally. Long long time ago we would not have dead thread with thousands of views hoping for some naked pic. of her to pop of from somewhere. About a video we could only dream. I do not understand hundreds of guys who visit her naked.com profile being satisfied to get a sneak peek of her ass and pussy. Tweet account, what a joke! I would love to see her at bangbros or realitykings do some real action, i would even pay her double money if a were the agent. If she is in for money she will do it, if not she would have left naked.com ages ago. You want to see her doing some proper staff? Boycott is the only option, spread the news!!!

Such a talent, body and beauty going to waste, that must hurt!

Lets hope this works :D

The skinny blonde in the collegerules video is Sara James, (there are two different girls on the same page) She's done a lot of stuff for Nubiles and FTV girls, she only does masturvation and girl on girls scenes though, but she is hot. I've been looking for her ever since the video came out.

She's getting breast implants :(

Yeah saw that on her twitter the other day, makes me sad too. I guess if they're causing her problems (back etc) then it's understandable, it's her body. But as the pervert that i am it will definitely make me lose interest in her. I'd take big natural tits witha slight droop, massive droop even spaniel's ears over fake ones any day. Also i think she's having a lift not implants, unless they add implants with a lift procedure? Don't know much about it.

It looks like boycott is taking tall on little blonde. She is starting to advertise her naked cam shows on twitter more and more due to less traffic.

did somebody have the video of this giff? is brittany taylor/Kayla Lowden
i'm searching everywhere but can't find the source
t7it3fwx5pf.gif

I'd hate to say it but i bet it's from a naked.com show... please prove me wrong

You sir are correct, this was recorded quite a while ago. The gif's were posted in a thread about her on 4chan months ago. Unfortunately the video was never posted, i seem to remember a screen being posted that showed the scene was called 'fuck.avi' but my searches for the video came up short. As sad as i am to say it i think that video is a lost cause.