• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kayla Lowden / Brittany Taylor / Amy (College Rules)

Re: Amy (College Rules) / Kayla Lowden / Brittany Taylor

You are really not the smartest guy out there, huh?
Kinda slow, aren't you? Let me explain it to you again.

1. Her older fans (or still enthusiastic newer fans who just found out about her) want to know if there might be new material of her or they just wanna let
other forum readers get to know her too via this thread. Make them aware of said thread and this girls existence.
2. They bump this thread to do so (and it's not like they do so on the same day or every other day, for that matter).
3. Here comes ron_mexico, the "captain-save-a-ho", the junior-mod, mister big time 1000+ posts, who doesn't want other people bumping this thread and show
their interest....
4. ....thereby scaring new members away with his communication:

Do yourself a favor, kid.
Stay away from this thread if you don't change your attitude.
Do I make myself clear, junior mod?

Oh Christ, STFU and stop diluting this thread ever further. It's about Kayla, not your half-wit analysis of a stranger.

Thank you.

You are really not the smartest guy out there, huh?
Kinda slow, aren't you? Let me explain it to you again.

1. Her older fans (or still enthusiastic newer fans who just found out about her) want to know if there might be new material of her or they just wanna let
other forum readers get to know her too via this thread. Make them aware of said thread and this girls existence.
2. They bump this thread to do so (and it's not like they do so on the same day or every other day, for that matter).
3. Here comes ron_mexico, the "captain-save-a-ho", the junior-mod, mister big time 1000+ posts, who doesn't want other people bumping this thread and show
their interest....
4. ....thereby scaring new members away with his communication:

Do yourself a favor, kid.
Stay away from this thread if you don't change your attitude.
Do I make myself clear, junior mod?

Well look who has issues with projection. Pop quiz, hot shot. Which one of us has 1000+ posts, you or me? Hint: It's you. Which one of us is telling the other to stay out of the thread...you know, like a junior mod? You again.

Now let's talk real logic. When Kayla has new material, someone's going to post a link. And you know what that does? It bumps the thread. Even better, it bumps it with substance. So there's no reason to bump this thread otherwise, certainly not once a week. You subscribe to the thread and you wait for the new material. It's that simple.

You got anything else to say, internet tough guy?

When Kayla has new material, someone's going to post a link. And you know what that does? It bumps the thread. Even better, it bumps it with substance. So there's no reason to bump this thread otherwise, certainly not once a week. You subscribe to the thread and you wait for the new material. It's that simple.

:clap:

Screenshot2011-12-09at95136PM-1.png

Screenshot2011-12-01at113719PM.png

Well look who has issues with projection. Pop quiz, hot shot. Which one of us has 1000+ posts, you or me? Hint: It's you. Which one of us is telling the other to stay out of the thread...you know, like a junior mod? You again.

Now let's talk real logic. When Kayla has new material, someone's going to post a link. And you know what that does? It bumps the thread. Even better, it bumps it with substance. So there's no reason to bump this thread otherwise, certainly not once a week. You subscribe to the thread and you wait for the new material. It's that simple.

You got anything else to say, internet tough guy?

Cheers to you! :glugglug:

do you guys know if her account on naked.com is still there? I can't seem to find it and when I google it, the link doesn't open! it just takes me to some other girl. Thanks!

do you guys know if her account on naked.com is still there? I can't seem to find it and when I google it, the link doesn't open! it just takes me to some other girl. Thanks!

I think she's off for the festive period, check her twitter i'm sure she's still under contract.

she just said last night on her show on naked.com that she is no longer doing any new vids under bangbros etc because of her boyfriend. She said that at the time she did those they were on a break, and then got back together. It "isnt worth the money" to lose her bf. Looks like we will not be getting any more vids anytime soon....

that girl is cute Brittany bod, but 5% difference? lol that girl has absolutely no ass.
I suck at percentages, lol, plus I was horny looking at the both of them, so I couldn't think straight, lol.

I was told she was going to do anal on her cam tonight, but it was like 4am so i was slept. anyone know about it?

You're joking!! I thought she was against anal? Anyway i haven't been checking out her cam sessions for ages, but if anything like this happens again i'd appreciate a pm. I might be tempted to stay up and watch it, and maybe help you guys watch it too if you know what i mean.... nudge nudge, wink wink...