• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kayla Kayden / Kayla Lynn / Lacy Spice

I keep watching her gotmilk scene, one of the rare times DP does something well. Though the popshot is non-existent, but the way they have her hair etc is perfect. She hasn't tweeted in like a month. Can't wait for her next scene, I know I keep saying it but hopefully she branches out from brazzers a bit, so many companies should be all over her.

I think this is new. SHe looks a little different, but I am sure it's her, has her name and same tattoo on her back. Looks like it was done when she was Lacey Spice and had a bit more weight, still hot as the fucking Sun.

img_6887.jpg

Heaps of softcore bikini pics of her here, all new to me: http://slimandstacked.com/category/kayla-kayden-lacy-spice/page/2/

Kinda hard to know when her next scenes are coming since she barely updates her twitter. The guy that "knows" her, you know if she plans to be working most of this year?

I can't see why companies like Julesjordan, evil angel wouldn't be lunging at her to do scenes. Unless she's taking a long break. Shrug.

She seems to be having a little problem with her skin. Might explain her recent inactivity? Or maybe she got bigger tits?

She is. Most likely back to filming some new scenes by the end of the month.
I hope you are right. I like Kayla very much, but she doesn't tweet, there aren't new scenes, nothing..

Any news about new scenes? or the old unreleased with Clover?

Hope she shoot again soon

Yeah granted she did shoot HEAPS of scenes that released in only like 1-2 months but it's been a large break now. Hopefully she comes back to shoot just as much because she's really just starting to take off. 3somes, some full on bj pov etc. Definitely don't want to see her go so soon, she's up there in terms of quality blondes with lichelle marie, Nikki Benz, Kinzie Marie etc. She definitely has the enthusiasm in her scenes so maybe she just needed a rest. She did make about 17 or so scenes in 2 months.

Though it's not good when they don't update their twitter etc. I thought maybe she'd go to the AVN awards as well. shrug, I don't have any real information I just want to see a new batch of scenes again.