• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kayla Kayden / Kayla Lynn / Lacy Spice

Been a bit quiet lately, finally posted on twitter after like 2 weeks but haven't seen/heard anything for like 3 weeks. Though to her credit she did release a lot of scenes quickly when she first came into the biz. Need a new batch of scenes though. :) #1 for me atm.
And now she doesn't tweet again, last post in November 19.. Is there same problem??

I woul like to see her in a Evilangel movie, with Manuel Ferrara better

She said she on myfreecams that she isnt shooting again till after first of the year
Thanks, but do you know why? is there same problem?
It surprise me, she is doing B/G by only 3 months, this is time to do a lot of scenes...
What do you think about it?

This is the question. After her first B/G Keiran Lee wrote that she will be a possible new Jenna Jameson, shot 10 scenes quickly, told will be open a her site soon (http://kaylakayden.com/) but in a week all changed..

Mah, very strange, i hope she'll come back because i love her scenes

Well, maybe Keiran Lee roughed her up too much in their last scene together. She seemed shocked when he began fucking her with cum on her face. She might be retired, which is a shame because I liked to believe she was a total slut.

Well, maybe Keiran Lee roughed her up too much in their last scene together. She seemed shocked when he began fucking her with cum on her face. She might be retired, which is a shame because I liked to believe she was a total slut.

That scene was actually filmed way before several other scenes that came out before it. That didn't scare her away.

I don't see why any girl would be shocked of this... taking a cumshot over face could result of her being shocking (but she does it in about every scene...) but fucking her back after cumming is just bonus action for her...