• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kayden Kross = hottest girl in the industry

Vagina

Banned
Don't be a smartass rmagedon.

I watched Meet Kayden scene 1 where she's fucked by a long haired native american. It was fucking amazing. She does some good acting when the guy was licking up her pussy she was "ugh! ugh! stop stop!" fucking erotic as hell and it turned me hard as a stone.

Would I kick her out of bed? Nope. Does she even make my top100? Nope. Lovely girl there are just some real beauties out there.

Oh look, another blonde willing to take her clothes off for money with no distinguishing qualities whatsoever, hottest girl in the industry? More like another fish in the sea.

Regarding her legal trouble... well a lot of beautiful women have gotten into legal trouble. look at Chasey Lain for example. neverthe less they were the best!!!

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Not my type but certainly I can see why someone would go for her. Nowhere near the "hottest" from my viewpoint but hey to each his own.

not bad but I prefer girls like Shyla Stylez or Nikki Benz.

I'm taking the oppty to do something I normally don't do, but completely agree with Georges....:yesyes:

This chick is not bad. There are many, many more :flame: blondes in the biz, imho. Georges named two.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Well, not the hottest, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

I give her an 8/10 in looks maybe a 9 or over if she had a better boobjob.

Of course if stupidity is a turn off for some people and those people like somebody with at least a little bit of intelligence then Kayden gets a greater than marginal boost to that score.