• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Stevens - AKA: British Cindy, Cindy UK

It's not just my avatar thats staring....
My one-eyed trouser snake has popped out to take a look....

Katie - busty and mature

Can anyone tell me more about this magnificent woman? All I have is one name -- Katie. The newsgroup I found this on also said she's 45 years old. Anybody have a more complete ID, know what website this comes from, or any other info about her?

pitino

are you talking to me?
Re: Katie - busty and mature

lovelly woman!!!! :thumbsup: thanks for the intro!

She is a lovely mature woman...I'd love to see more...

used go by cindyUK as well. I had actually joined that site years ago, the content was terrible...but a some of the pics rocked.

click 'em

Thanks for the posts and the research, guys.

Here's what I've found out about this woman in the past couple of days. She was the subject of a similar inquiry thread here in April 2004, titled Busty, natural, nameless? Her name, it appears, is Katie Stevens. Her pics come from small two British sites under common management, BustyBrits and FoxyBrits (both have the same Katie pics, but BustyBrits is the bigger site.) The webmaster of BustyBrits says that BritishCindy stole his Katie pics, and he's sicking his lawyer on them.

But here's the really sad news. The BustyBrits webmaster says he's lost contact with Katie and thinks she moved to Vancouver.

So any photographers in BC, please get on it. Meanwhile the rest of us can write to the BustyBrits guy -- robin.walmsley@btinternet.com -- and ask him to try harder to find her.

The world needs more pictures of this gorgeous woman!

Last edited:

sorry about that, i had a problem getting the pictures in. They were from sets of her in a leopard print and the other one looked like leather.

Re: Need Help Identifying this Busty Lady

Fan-bloody-tastic!

It's Katie Stevens...
I posted this pic of her when I first joined
http://img1.imgstorage.com/22563698.jpg

I've searched high and low for galleries of her.
Where did you get that pic?...pleeeez tell me!!