• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie St Ives

Katie St. Ives

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Re: Katie St. Ives

I'm glad she finally bleached her asshole. That was friggin' gross a year ago.

For the record, I have NEVER bleached my asshole. It has always been the darkest part of my body, it's not worn out or ever been lighter. It may look slightly lighter because I have started to go tanning. Everyone is different, not one girls ass hole looks the same. Im sorry you found it to be "gross".

Katie St. Ives

Pending Official Checked Star Member

Ah the lovely Katie St. Ives, such a beautiful and fun girl. I sincerely hope she's at the top of all your voting list for Miss Freeones 2011, she deserves it. :bowdown:
As for her performances, I was a little hurt that she was doing the anal thing. It sorta kinda hurt the "wholesome" image I have of her. But I got over it real fast when I saw how much she was enjoying herself.

I really do enjoy having sex, whether it be in my butt or pussy. I can still be your girl next door, and doing anal shouldn't hurt your image of me. I really was that girl next door doing anal w/ my bf down the street in his car because my parents were home. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HAVING SEX!

For the record, I have NEVER bleached my asshole. It has always been the darkest part of my body, it's not worn out or ever been lighter. It may look slightly lighter because I have started to go tanning. Everyone is different, not one girls ass hole looks the same. Im sorry you found it to be "gross".
your ring looks perfect like this, forget him, that's what makes you different than other girls and that is sexy!
I really do enjoy having sex, whether it be in my butt or pussy. I can still be your girl next door, and doing anal shouldn't hurt your image of me. I really was that girl next door doing anal w/ my bf down the street in his car because my parents were home. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HAVING SEX!
hoott! just to imagine you with me in my car :p oh my oh my!!

I'm glad she finally bleached her asshole. That was friggin' gross a year ago.
Normally, I would rip into you. But everyone is entitled to their opinion (no matter how wrong it is) and there is a lady present.

Like I said I got over it real quick, I love watching you. I can go kick the people next door out right now, so you can really be the girl next door. In the meantime I'll sit back and wait on them DP(P) scenes
:jump:

Katie. for the record. my favorite part of you is your asshole.

and if you bleach it or change it you will be just like every other girl.

please don't change and please keep having anal sex on camera.

thanks!

oh wow! this scene was so much fun to shoot! mmm and johnny is so sexy! haha :elaugh:

haha! I actually laughed out loud at your "can you tell me how you get your muscles this big" line! You are adorable.

:)

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner

Check out teen hottie Katie in a new scene for Naughty America - My Sister's Hot Friend - Katie St. Ives

katiestives1.jpg

Don't forget you can join Naughty America on a trial membership for $1.95 - HERE