• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Price / Jordan / Katie Jordan / Katrina Alexandra Infield / Katy Price

Many years ago, as Jordan the model, I used to think, "Phoar, big tits!"

Now I just don't want to see or hear anymore of plastic Katie and her equally plastic husband.

For some unknown reason she has become a role model to thousands of young women here in the UK.

Don't give her such a hard time I think she's great she's very genuine and shes had a great sucess in what she does. Her marrige with peter is totally genuine shes a typical girl from the UK watch her show, shes funny, smart, a little ditzy but alot of 'women' are. The downside of her career is everything that happens to her personally gets put all over the news in the UK, her disabled son, miscarage, shes been through alot.. and what has she done SOOO bad? NOTHING!

Her legs have got to be her worst feature. They look like they belong to a starved race horse especially the thighs.

Like a daddy long legs

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I hate to admit it, but she is fucking gorgeous... I just wish she wasn't such an attention whore/chavvy slut.

Seriously, how many biographys does one celebrity need? She's not even that old but she seems to write a new book every year...