• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Price / Jordan / Katie Jordan / Katrina Alexandra Infield / Katy Price

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan

mcrocket said:
Great pick CK80. I am/was a big fan of her exterior. But lately she hasen't always looked so great, imo. Those pics in that link of yours convince me that she is one of those women that look better with 'big' hair.

yeah I was thinking the same.Looks like she has a wig on,her makeup isn't that great and she's taking better pics......................She's still fine though:2 cents: :2 cents: :thumbsup:

Katie celebrating New Chinese Year

more than 20 Pics

http://tetes-a-tetes.blogspot.com/2006/01/katie-price-aka-jordan-celebrating.html#links

th_899db_jordan_chinese_3_big.jpg

She does indeed need a good seeing to I say.

Peter Andre isnt up for the job.

Either way, I prefer glk35's avatar pic. Is that Amber Evans? I know this is off the thread but have you got a link to that pic set? Never seen that hottie in pigtails!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Last edited:

Didnt she appear in an issue of max power (A uk tuning mag) like 3 years ago?

McRocket

Banned

brianelka said:
she looks superb like that!! even more perfect then she already looked before!!

Yeah. For awhile when she was doing that reality show all I seemed to see her at was the all natural look (i.e. little or no makeup and hair and clothes whatever way she felt like - or so it seemed). In my opinion, that is not best on her. Some women can carry that off - not her. She needs the hair and makeup and clothes working for her, not against her.
As the pics I have seen of her lately ascribe to; at her best she is quite the fox. Fit, very busty, feminine and sexy.

Last edited: