• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie (Planet Katie / Chase the Hottie)

she's cute and sexy

I'm calling major BS on this one. That webmaster is probably posing as her for a couple months to keep saying they will start shooting soon and pull a megan summers and just say she retired again with no new content coming out in hopes some people will join her site in hopes there is new stuff. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see how this webmaster can be any better than how he ran her site before she left the first time.

Yeah I've been following your blog...I am glad that you are the real thing, I never thought you would be coming back to your site. What has made you reconsider to come back? And are you going to post a zip set right when you open up the new site or will that come later once you start posting new content? I look forward to following you on your site again....Thanks for proving me wrong!

I always enjoyed modeling for the site. I was in a bad car accident and had some other personal stuff going on that I needed to recover from. The ZIP set will probably be up within the first week or so of the re-launch. It might be sooner than that. I can't set exact dates till we start shooting. My webmaster has been busy with the other models because they are new. He should be able to put more time into my site starting this weekend. We won't be doing any shooting around the holiday, but afterward it's on :)

My webmaster has talked to Summer, but as of right now it's only me. I hope that's okay lol. There are two NEW Planet girls that you guys should definitely check out!

weird. I was just going to ask you is you had talked to summer lately..she was my second favorite planet girl. Do you know whats she up to these days? Is she just living life?

Last I heard Summer was going through some of her own personal problems. She lost a lot of her confidence once she builds it up again, she may come back. I'll talk to my webmaster and see what he knows.

awesome. thanks for the update katie.. your site is looking great.. cant wait till you start posting some new stuff, maybe even a few new (full nude) zips?

I'm really hoping this is for real. It was a sad day when the planet katie updates stopped, right after the best set ever! :( Hopefully she will be back in action soon

Hey pretty girl how are you?? We all missed you...I'm so glad you're back:D
I didn't know that you have so much BIG problems (car accident). Can you tell us what happened? Anyway we all welcome back you...kisses from Romania