• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Kay, Katy K, Katie K

katiekmodel

Official Checked Star Member
Katie K Official Thread

Hi everyone!

I don't really know where to post this so I'm going to start here and if this is in the wrong place, my next post will be in the correct place!

So I thought I'd introduce myself and share some pictures of me with you. If you'd like to get to know me better, there is a Q & A here with Hollywood Skin Co: http://www.hollywoodskincompany.com/2011/03/06/qa-with-katie-k/

I had an amazing couple of days at the ETO in Birmingham this weekend. I signed some DVDs and went to their awards ceremony, it was so much fun! I love seeing all my friends in the industry, I'm very lucky to have so many wonderful friends! There were so many people there I hadn't seen in ages too! Crazy! I got some pink fluffy shoes and a Lynsey Dawn McKenzie outfit that I'll be wearing for a naughty shoot for my site! I also managed to secure a deal with the Adult Sport Magazine, so I will be writing for them every month in my own feature and also chatted to lots of other people about lots of ideas and projects. It's so exciting! I did an interview with Lynsey Dawn for www.nitelifetv.co.uk too and the cameraman was scottish and wearing a kilt. Of course I lifted it up and we were surprised to see he was wearing nothing underneath! Me and Lyndsey let out a little scream of excitement and I wanted to spank it! haha. Then when I got back I did an interview for www.gtxxxtreme.com and www.tonybatman.com at A Entertainment News so I'll let you all know when these interviews will be available for you all! Before ETO I did an interview with the Sunday Sport Newspaper too, how fantastic is that!

I want to upload loads of pictures but I don't know a good adult picture hosting site, can someone help me please?

Thank you! xx

Attachments

• freeones.jpg
    freeones.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 401