• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Fey - AKA: Jenya D, Shawnee, Vanesa Gojgik, Eugenia Dior, Eugenia Diordiychuk

Re: Katie Fey / Jenya

Any more pics from that EGO shoot?

I know she won't do hardcore but to me it'd be almost as good if she did a softcore simulated sex scene in a movie... maybe she's inching closer?

Among the living, it's Monica Bellucci. Among the deceased, Audrey Hepburn.

I came across this info while reading about another large-breasted Russian-speaking model, Anna Semenovich (whose tits, by the way, should actually be banned from film and television. They make me feel very uncomfortable when she runs and ice skates):

"In an interview by the Russian edition of Maxim, Anna gives her measurements and mentions that her bra size is a (Russian) 5. The numbers of Russian bra sizes represent cup sizes: 1 for A, 2 for B etc. Together with her given bust measurement of 97 cm (38,2 in), it is possible to calculate her bra size: 38 in - 5 (E Cup) = 33 As US band sizes cannot be uneven, her bra size is 34E (75E). In a later interview with the Russian magazine XXL, when asked to put an end to the discussion if she wears a 5 or 6 size bra, Anna says that she most likely wears a 5, but sometimes even a 6 (F cup), depending on her mood."

So Jenya says her size is a full 3, and sometimes a not-full 4. If the above quote is accurate, then Jenya is between a C and a D cup (US). Her playboy stat sheet says her bust is 89 cm, or 35 in, so she could either wear a 36C or 36D. Brilliant.

And i think i just found the answer to the marriage question. I just checked wikipedia, which i should have done in the first place. Apparently, the phrase "civil marriage" used by many Russian young people these days does not necessarily mean an official marriage, registered by the government. Many people simply use the term when they are talking about two people who live together. It just means they are in a "steady, sexual relationship."