• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Fey - AKA: Jenya D, Shawnee, Vanesa Gojgik, Eugenia Dior, Eugenia Diordiychuk

Re: Katie Fey / Jenya

Jenya's pictures for EGO ukranian magazine

(Shaking my head in amazement at how fast people catch wind of Jenya news)

In case any of you were wondering, the accompanying text on the EGO site says this:

Another first for EGO! Never before have famous Ukrainian actors taken part in an erotic photoshoot, and all of a sudden, voila! Denis Nikiforov, star of action films "Shadowboxing" and "Tanker Tango," spontaneously and ferociously shoots a bedroom scene with Evgenia Diordiychuk, one of the most famous erotic models in all of Europe. The red-hot pics are in the pages of the August edition of EGO!

The closest I've ever seen to hardcore. I guess she's okay with it if he's a big Russian actor?....

The closest I've ever seen to hardcore. I guess she's okay with it if he's a big Russian actor?....
Ah, women are the worst vacillators. I had a woman in my workplace who took part in some small-town theatre company. After her second performance nearly caused her to break down, she told me to shake her and slap her if she ever decided to take part in another. Yet, come the next production, there she was on stage (and me dragged unenthusiastically along to endure the poor acting).

I guess I got it wrong. She doesn't shoot for katiefey.com at all anymore because she doesn't like the girly pink colors. I thought she said she didn't want to leave it because it was her first, but I was wrong.
She said (to a question i didn't understand) that when things aren't going right on set, she starts acting really inappropriate. She gets mad, she's rude to people, she starts cussing.

"Have you ever thrown milk (kefir) in somone's face when you're mad?" (don't ask me why he asked this)

"No, I just start acting really awful..."

"So you have thrown milk at someone!"

"Well, milk, no. But tea, yes."

"Tea? Hot tea?"

"Yeah."

"Oh man. But I think it would have been cooler with milk."

"Well, yeah, it looks cooler."

"Have you ever done a shoot with milk, or honey, you know where they pour it all over themselves?"

"Uhh no. Milk is for drinking." (I think is what she said)

And during photoshoots, she likes to dance around like a monkey. They have to throw away half her photos because she is jumping around like an idiot.

"So you have thrown milk at someone!"

"Well, milk, no. But tea, yes."

"Tea? Hot tea?"

"Yeah."
So you want lemonade? Oh yes, I think you do want lemonade. (Such temper!)

And during photoshoots, she likes to dance around like a monkey. They have to throw away half her photos because she is jumping around like an idiot.
Have to? I'd pay more money to see those photos than the ones they kept.

All right boys, whether you want it or not, I've got more info. Drink from the fountain of knowledge known as D.K. Im. Chukovskogo:

He had a copy of the Playboy with her James Bond shoot, so the conversation always seemed to go back to that when he ran out of questions. He asked her what her favorite picture from the shoot was. She said "the one with the wheel." Look it up, you'll find it. He shows her his favorite photo, and she signs it for Narodnoe Radio.

I listened to the husband part again, and I still can't decide. She said the words "dated," "broke up," and "guy," which make me think he was just a dude she was with for four years. But then she said "civil marriage," and I can't help but think Ukrainians have a different meaning for the term. If any of you meet a Russian or Ukrainian in real life, ask them what "grazh-DAN-ski brak" means in American English, and we'll get this all sorted out.

He asked her why they broke up, she told him how he got mad at her photos, blah blah blah, then she had this to say:

"I think that a man should NEVER reject a woman based on what she does for a living--I mean, except for, maybe, prostitution. Because if a man really chooses you, he knows what he's getting himself into... If a guy starts a relationship with you, he knows who he's doing it with. The modelling, I can stop it, I can not stop it, it makes no difference."

Then they go off on a tangent about how she'll be a 60 year grandma one day with grandkids, he says something about butts that I don't understand, she says that would be awesome, and they get back on track.

"Yeah, as I was saying, a person knows who it is that he's going out with, from the outset."

"Now do you tell guys about your job at the beginning?"

"I say it right away. Before, you know, I was kind of scared to. Now, when I first meet a guy, I tell him straightaway, Listen, there's something I've got to tell you..."

"So do guys ever just say, Oh, no big deal?"

"Sometimes guys just stop calling back, you know? Guys, they're scared. You know, he'll tell me, Oh that's all fine! I think it's great you go do photoshoots and all that. And when he goes on the web and sees the 'ubelievable' number of pictures of me--1.5 million search results--naturally" and I think she says something about it going downhill.

Aaaaaaaaa I think that's enough for tonight. Next time I'll tell you who she thinks are the most BEAUTIFUL actresses in the world! And no, she didn't include herself.

"Sometimes guys just stop calling back, you know? Guys, they're scared. You know, he'll tell me, Oh that's all fine! I think it's great you go do photoshoots and all that. And when he goes on the web and sees the 'ubelievable' number of pictures of me--1.5 million search results--naturally" and I think she says something about it going downhill.
Those scaredy cats.

Next time I'll tell you who she thinks are the most BEAUTIFUL actresses in the world! And no, she didn't include herself.
Natalie Portman, certainly; Dita Von Teese, maybe?