• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Fey - AKA: Jenya D, Shawnee, Vanesa Gojgik, Eugenia Dior, Eugenia Diordiychuk

Re: Katie Fey / Jenya

We forgot to mention that whoever hit her should be lashed, beaten, have molten lead poured into his suppurating wounds, hung, drawn and quartered, then his bones crushed and his ashes scattered across the face of the earth.

For starters, anyway.

We forgot to mention that whoever hit her should be lashed, beaten, have molten lead poured into his suppurating wounds, hung, drawn and quartered, then his bones crushed and his ashes scattered across the face of the earth.

For starters, anyway.

Can I keep the hand he used to hit her? :D

No, thats for me to stuff and turn into a lucky talisman ;)

May be I can keep the rest of him so I'll get the part were she hit him :nanner:
So, if you spread his pieces all over the world I'll feel like Indiana Jones trying to get them all :hatsoff:

Well, boys (and girls if there be any), I think I may have been a little presumptuous in an earlier post regarding one of Jenya's past relationships. She may not have been married after all, but she certainly was heavily involved with a guy for 4 years. I started second-guessing myself when I realized that neither of them ever said the word "husband" when talking about the guy. I checked out the word on a different dictionary, and the following came up as valid translations:

civil marriage; open marriage; de facto marriage; common law union; consensual union; free union; illicit union

I don't know what half of those mean in english. You make your own conclusions from them. But I still may have been right.

And on to some more radio news. There were quite a few questions about her love life and whether she wants a boyfriend now that she's separated from that guy. Here's part of the one such question:

"So you've never been in love?"

"Of course I have. But I've been single for two years now, and I'm kind of getting 'high off life,' to be honest. I don't regret that we broke up. But in these past two years, I've really come to understand what love is. Not necessarily towards a man, the love could be within your own self. You can find in yourself a sensation of love, you know? That's much more important."

"And not necessarily towards any certain object?..."

"Yeah, just to feel love. If you have love inside you, you will most definitely find a partner."

More on this subject to come...

civil marriage; open marriage; de facto marriage; common law union; consensual union; free union; illicit union
It means as good as married but not actually married. So a man and woman who cohabit, treat each other as husband and wife, but are not registered married, would fall under this category.

You can find in yourself a sensation of love, you know?
I'm able to find this sensation exceptionally easily. Sometimes I don't even intend to find it, but perhaps my hands have strayed from the keyboard for five minutes, and, naturally, with nothing better to do, they find it...

I just saw the new met-art videos...wow

You know, just in my opinion, if she would gain 5-10 lbs, then she would be perfect.

Well, she's closer to perfection than any other model, But not perfect.

Oh, and I would very much like to have sexual intercourse with her:).

Humanity is coming out tomorrow

It was a nice set, but she's so protective of "that area" in her newer sets - we'll call it Area 51 from now on, because of the obvious comparisons. I believe Area 51 should have cordons and checkpoints removed and become open to the public.

Zhenya's favorite movie -- Léon: the Professional. She says Natalie Portman was just excellent as the little girl. "She was so small, and so sensual, it was unbelievable. It was the most brilliant role ever."

This damn interview is so long, I can't believe she stayed there with that guy for almost 1.5 hours. Three commercial breaks the whole time I think. Sad for her, good for us.

Can we tease a few more translations out of you? I am prepared to wipe the sweat from your temples, fan you with palm fronds, and feed you picked grapes if necessary. (Though don't expect any "after hours" service, I'm no man whore, you know.)

Yeah. I've been a bit busy this week. I'm actually trying to find work that will make me some real money, as opposed to just green freeones rep bars. :) The reason I pumped out so much before is I was neglecting the whole job search thing (and I myself wanted to know what the hell she was saying). But don't despair. You'll know more as I find time. By the way, are there any questions that any of you are dying to hear the answer to? If your question matches up with a question he asked her, I'll translate that one first rather than the ones I find interesting. If it doesn't match up... you're shucks out of luck.