• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Fey - AKA: Jenya D, Shawnee, Vanesa Gojgik, Eugenia Dior, Eugenia Diordiychuk

Re: Katie Fey / Jenya

She' might be the hottest solo site girl, especially counting all of her MET ART stuff. Her tits are perfect.

I am not sure that I would put the solo site girl limitation on her. I've seen a lot of women but none better than her.:bowdown:

how can I find out more about Eugenia, but not look like a stalker. I mean, this woman makes me cry, shes perfect. I wonder what her personality is like, with beauty like this, she could have a real bitchy attitude. She's probably too "sophisticated" for most guys, and she will only date famous or rich guys. I had a dream that I fell asleep in her boobs; I did not want to wake.

Eastcoast1

Banned

Every time i turn around I find out this girl has a different name!
Eugenia Diordiychuk? Had no idea. She's just so beautiful from head to toe. how hot can a girl be?

how can I find out more about Eugenia, but not look like a stalker. I mean, this woman makes me cry, shes perfect. I wonder what her personality is like, with beauty like this, she could have a real bitchy attitude. She's probably too "sophisticated" for most guys, and she will only date famous or rich guys. I had a dream that I fell asleep in her boobs; I did not want to wake.

If you understand russian or ukranian you may want to check this radio interview

http://eugeniadiordiychuk.com/board/eugenia-radio-choock.html

If you understand russian or ukranian you may want to check this radio interview

http://eugeniadiordiychuk.com/board/eugenia-radio-choock.html

Luckily I do understand Russian (not Ukrainian). After half listening once tonight while playing Halo, I can give a few details fromthe interview that remember.

1. She sounds as hot and as smart as she looks
2. She was married for 4 years before she got sick of her alcoholic husband
3. Ukrainians constantly tell her she should be ashamed for what she does. She thinks the rest of Europe is much more sexually accepting.
4. At the time of the interview she was 25.
5. What she REALLY wanted to get into was not the Russian version of playboy, but the American version.

I'll listen again sometime and fill in the rest later.