• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Fey - AKA: Jenya D, Shawnee, Vanesa Gojgik, Eugenia Dior, Eugenia Diordiychuk

Re: Katie Fey / Jenya

All about Jenya's playboy photoshoot in Nov. 2008 issue (the James bond one) from the radio interview (yes djmax, i'm back):

HOST: An actress was once on our program, and she said that all glamour models, when they are posing, they all do a weird shape with their lips and say the word "choo-chooon-dra."

JENYA: (laughs) Sorry, I don't know who this is you're quoting.

H: well she's a good actress, you know, TV, theater...

J: She most likely doesn't like glamour models.

H: I wouldn't say she doesn't like them, she said that she's okay with them.

J: Well then I'm also "okay" with actresses who play on TV.

H: But is it true that here are certain words that you can say while you're posing? Or move your lips a certain way so that...

J: Uh no, I have a different, uh, a different technique. There's this thing where you need to touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth, and then you blow out air threw your lips (host laughs), that is, you blow out so that it's not noticeable. Don't whistle, just blow.

H: Oh ok, so you're making a little pipe out of your lips?

J: No, not a pipe. Let the air out through your lips, relax them. So, yeah, open them a little bit...

H: Like this? (Jenya laughs) Like this? (Jenya laughs harder). I don't know how you guys do that. So, like THIS? (jenya laughs even harder). Not that?

J: Almost!

H: Almost huh. Well, I guess i'm never going to be a glamour model. By the way, what, to you, makes a good person?

J: A good person?

H: Well, I mean a, a beautiful person? (pauses) Umm, out of celebrities, or actors, or anybody, who do you think?

J: Are you talking about beautiful visually?

H: Yes, yes, visually.

J: Well, I ADORE Monica Belucci. For me, she is the epitome of feminine beauty.

H: (interrupting) What about Liv Tyler?

J: Uhh, yeah. She's very pretty. But I still think, out of all the living actors in the world, for me the most beautiful is Monica Belucci. And from those who are no longer with us, it would be Audrey Hepburn.

H: What about guys? You like Pierce Brosnan?

J: He's all right.

H: What about Daniel Craig? I'm just going down the James Bond list.

J: No, I don't like him.

H: Who else is there? Sean Connery.

J: No.

H: Theyre all James Bond!

J: You know, I don't really like James Bond at all. I don't even like the idea of James Bond.

H: What about guys? You like Pierce Brosnan?

J: He's all right.

H: What about Daniel Craig? I'm just going down the James Bond list.

J: No, I don't like him.

H: Who else is there? Sean Connery.

J: No.

H: They're all James Bond!

J: Actually, I don't really like James Bond at all. I don't even like the idea of James Bond.

H: Yeah so, you know, that issue of Playboy you were in, the one with the article entitled "Spy Passions: All About James Bond" it went on and on about it. By the way, in one photo, you're standing there and there's a guy's legs on the ground, and it looks like you shot him or something.

J: If you only knew how we did that one, we were laughing like crazy because at first, it looked like the guy had ballerina legs. He was in pants without shoes on! Yeah, it was really funny.

H: Out of all the pictures is there one you like the best?

J: The one with the wheel. It was a difficult shot.

H: And what's all that stuff in the air?

J: It's sand.

H: That's sand?

J: It's sand that was thrown in from outside the frame. By the way, that shot was not photoshopped at all. It's all real. Nothing was added in there.

H: Did your knee hurt afterward?

J: For two days! Seriously, I couldn't do anything. All that stuff, it was done in a studio, the decorations were set up. Look, you see in the back those little lights? They're lights from those Christmas tree decorations, you know?

H: Ah, garlands. So out of all your photos here, which one do you like best?

J: The one with the wheel...

H: What else?

J: Oh. The one on the little chair.

H: Oh yeah, I like that one too.

J: Yes, those two pictures.

H: (asks a question I don't comprehend)

J: It was very hard. When they made me do that, I got so angry because we did that shot...

H: Look at you, so upset!

J: ...it took so long, yeah because it was crazy how it all worked out. At first one thing was sticking out, then another...

H: Is the pistol real?

J: Yes.

H: But in this other one, you're shooting with your finger.

J: Because in Playboy, you're not allowed to have a weapon. You know, it's better not to have any at all.

H: What about that real one?

J: Its just pieces of it, it's not the entire gun.

Thank's al0evera, ones again you are publishing a piece of gold for all of us, jenya's fans.

All about Jenya's playboy photoshoot in Nov. 2008 issue (the James bond one) from the radio interview (yes djmax, i'm back):

I'm glad you broke out of your cell. Your translations rate alongside the Geneva Bible and the Arabic translations of ancient Greece, well, hm, at least for me.

Is there any video out there of her speaking? I son't care if it's translated, I'm curious to hear her voice.

Check her radio interview ( http://eugeniadiordiychuk.com/board/eugenia-radio-choock.html )

And you can hear a few words in this two videos:

http://eugeniadiordiychuk.com/her-videos/katie-fey-toilette-eugenia-diordiychuk-katie-fey.html
http://eugeniadiordiychuk.com/her-videos/katie-fey-breakfast-fun-eugenia-diordiychuk.html

:glugglug: