• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Banks / Katie Evan

Re: Katie Banks

JD, so I follow Katie and Bryci on the Twitter and saw mention of a "TC" when they were tweeting each other. Would this "TC" person be the key to Katie's move to pushing her boundaries? Can you comment at all? or am I reading too much into it?

JD

Approved Content Owner

JD, so I follow Katie and Bryci on the Twitter and saw mention of a "TC" when they were tweeting each other. Would this "TC" person be the key to Katie's move to pushing her boundaries? Can you comment at all? or am I reading too much into it?

TC is @TC_Davidson. That is is Katie's photographer and has been for the past 2 years or so. Last time I shot Katie was Arizona 2011, we didn't live close to one another so we were only able to shoot once every 6-12 months so it made more sense for her to find a local. I had heard good things about this guy from a different girl I knew and the rest is history. He's a great guy but no, he's just the photographer, he (to the best of my knowledge anyway) isn't involved in her decision making process. Bryci and her spoke the other day, so I got third hand info but what I hear about Katie's upcoming stuff was very eye opening. Pretty sure her fan base is going to smile, her latest videos and photo sets have gotten quite daring for her so I'm eager to see where she takes this as well.

JD

Approved Content Owner

Merry Christmas Indeed!

CvSNG1r.jpg

Did someone say Panty stuffing?

HQ5aqsI.jpg

Wait until you see what's cuming for this lady... damn damn damn. I just saw the videos... wow.

members of http://katiebanks.com will be smiling!

small sneak peak since this doesn't show much... this video she named "corset cum show" so you can draw your own conclusions. ;)

ASk9W8q.jpg

Then she named this one.. "my new cum record"

dScE812.jpg

larger look right here.

of course members will be seeing this in 1920 x 1080 HD when it goes live in early January at http://katiebanks.com