• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie Banks / Katie Evan

Re: Katie Banks

Hey James, is there another girl coming in soon? i thought i remembered you saying something about it on an earlier post

JD

Approved Content Owner

Hey James, is there another girl coming in soon? i thought i remembered you saying something about it on an earlier post

We are looking at a couple girls at the moment but we're not moving forward with anyone just yet. Quality over quantity is what we're aiming for with our sites. Katie just launched, we'd like to get her happy and rockin it out before we entertain the next girl. :hatsoff:

big tits ~~~~ yeah.

^^^^^ no offense, but that last set, is no where near hot. first off, she looks way to stiff to be a model, she's trying way to hard to be sexy..sexy should come from within; some girls have it, katie DOES NOT HAVE IT. sure, her fake titts looks good, but really she was the next big thing after Bryci? just my opinion, but you could have struck gold, just not with her...

JD

Approved Content Owner

^^^^^ no offense, but that last set, is no where near hot. first off, she looks way to stiff to be a model, she's trying way to hard to be sexy..sexy should come from within; some girls have it, katie DOES NOT HAVE IT. sure, her fake titts looks good, but really she was the next big thing after Bryci? just my opinion, but you could have struck gold, just not with her...

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

That said, that's your opinion. I think Katie is hot as hell and so do a ton of others. She's enthusiastic, she has a fantastic attitude and she's a hard worker. I cannot say the same of 90% of the girls I have worked with in the past. Add in she's beautiful and it's a winning combination.

I'm sure there are girls online I don't like for whatever reason, but the difference between yourself and myself is that I'm not a troll that feels the need to belittle someone with a shit comment. Did you have a bad day? Did a girl that looks like her ignore you in school or shoot you down? Why so mean dude? Was it really necessary?

Models put their all into what they do. That alone deserves respect, if you don't like a girl or what she's doing, common sense here man, move the fuck on. Don't troll her thread with crap comments. That's hurtful and not needed.

I hope you feel better about your existence knowing you've shit on another person in a public forum. I feel sorry for you. :dunno:

not for nothing james, but you can't take constructive criticism for shit. every and any person that has something to say about either bryci or katie, you immediately attack them and basically say that their opinions are worthless. as for that photo set katie shot, no, i printed out her last set of photos and showed them around to hundreds of ppl yesterday and today and more than half the ppl said that she looks like she's trying to hard to look sexy in this set. i never put her down or said she was ugly or should stop modeling, no i was simply stating that that was not her best set. if you don't people express their opinions, you're basically saying, you're the photo god and your opinion is the only one who matters.

JD

Approved Content Owner

not for nothing james, but you can't take constructive criticism for shit. every and any person that has something to say about either bryci or katie, you immediately attack them and basically say that their opinions are worthless. as for that photo set katie shot, no, i printed out her last set of photos and showed them around to hundreds of ppl yesterday and today and more than half the ppl said that she looks like she's trying to hard to look sexy in this set. i never put her down or said she was ugly or should stop modeling, no i was simply stating that that was not her best set. if you don't people express their opinions, you're basically saying, you're the photo god and your opinion is the only one who matters.

As I said above, opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. What constructive criticism were you offering in your first post where you were basically an asshole towards Katie? I understand if you're not liking something, not every girl or set is for everyone, but to post something negative about it, insulting the girl... only made you look like a negative person. What was gained by insulting a model again? Nothing. There was no criticism there, it was you being negative towards Katie and it wasn't called for, so I called you on it. Sorry I didn't put a pretty bow on it for your feelings.

Let me get this right, you printed out a set of photos and showed the to hundreds of people?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow. that is just... wow. :helpme:

People express their opinions all the time and are fine, they don't get slammed, they get positive replies. Where as when someone is rude and shitty towards a model, others including myself are going to think, wow, what a dickhead and let said dickhead know, he's a dickhead. Make sense? :thumbsup:

Don't you just love it when people use fancy words like 'constructive criticism' and then proceed to give anything but constructive criticism?

Allow me to try, though. ;)

Because I do feel there is something in what's being said in some of the posts above. It was layered between some rude remarks and insults, sure, but I did see it and I have to agree with it up to a certain point.

There's something to Katie's face that comes off as just a tiny bit stiff. I never really noticed it based purely on her galleries, but it becomes noticeable when I compare it to, say, Bryci galleries. Bryci is able to convey something fun, part of her personality through the pictures. With Katie, there is some of that in some galleries... but in others, it is just not there. And the thing is, she probably can't help it, that's just the way her face looks. Some people have extremely expressive facial features, others less so.

Now that isn't a slam against Katie. Let me be clear about that. She's hot, she has a face that's as beautiful as her body and her galleries are pretty much up to the usual standards. But in some galleries, there's something stiff and distant to her. Doesn't make her any less hot, doesn't make her any less a model, but it is there. And I can understand why some people don't like it. I am not one of them, though, because this is who Katie is. And also, I believe the perfect erotic photo set doesn't exist.

Final thought: I do feel the Katie photo sets with warmer colors do her way more justice than photo sets with harsh lighting or bigger contrasts between light and dark.

For instance, this gallery (www.quickbabes.net/katie-banks/purple/katie-1dce4c5.html) looks amazing. There's nothing stiff or distant in that gallery. But then, this latest one (http://girls.jamesdot.com/Girls/Katie_Banks/Katie_Banks_showing_off_in_the_window) does have the harsher lighting and sharper contrasts. As a result, that last one is not my fave.

There, I've said my bit.

Don't bash me, please. ;)

JD

Approved Content Owner

Lizzie, thank you for the constructive criticism. That is how it is done. :2 cents:

The last set Katie shot with her friend, I myself thought she looked hot as hell but that's me. :) I felt it was a great set, very sexy stuff. I do understand though, not every model will be to everyone tastes.