• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kate's Playground / Kates Playground

Re: Kates Playground...

Civickiller80 said:
A Kick ass Kate Vid

http://www.**************/clips/video.php?id=6995

awsome man....the strange thing is i did this exact same thing, only a difrent vid from the same site and it got edited....still bitchen vid.

New promo galleries for KPG :

- Home on the Range

Edit:
Gallery links:

You can not post more than 5 Gallery URL’s in one post. In the case that a user does post more, a moderator will edit the post.

You can NOT post consecutive posts with gallery links.

If the moderator team finds out that people are posting more, we will edit the post, consider a ban for the user. In the case of sponsor hosted galleries we will notify the sponsor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Civickiller80 said:
Her Newest set...Finally....well it was totally worth the wait

http://www.teaseuniversity.com/gals/kategals/katedork/kate1.htm
and...
- Dork

So nice with her little story :D

"This chick looks like a real dork. Sitting there waiting for the short bus to take her to class. The bus was a little late that day though so she was bored and started thinking about that boy who sits in front of her in her Quantitative Genomics class. So she decided to get naked and touch herself. OOPS! Theres the bus... I guess her classmates don't think she's such a dork now... they just think she's crazy. The End."

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!

I don't think she can get any hotter. She has got to be in the top 10 list of hottest women under 30 or hottest women alive. I mean she has everything it takes. She's the total package. :bowdown:

well guys i dont kno if this was posted yet...but i thinkk it prime.......this one goes in the spank bank:banana: :banana:

edit: vids taken from a models sites are not allowed on the board

Last edited by a moderator: