• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kate's Playground / Kates Playground

member469

Closed Account!
Re: Kates Playground...

A couple of us mods and the man at Freeones just cleaned up this thread from all the illegal content that had been posted, please don't post anymore full sets. Below is a message from Kate after Freeones invited her to the board.

Hi,
thanks for the invite! I was just checking out the forum. Looks good. Just one thing. There is a 25 page thread about me and I looked through a few pages and it seems to be ok. But I just wanted to make sure that you were not allowing anyone to post nude pictures or links to nude pics or links to full videos. I did a search and I found a few links that I'll be sending to my webmaster because they are using copywrited material that is NOT for promotion. Sooo... If you can get all those taken down I would gladly post on the forum! I don't want it to sound like I'm trying to be a bitch or anything... I'm just a business woman. Forums are terrible for stealing copywrited content, you know?
Thanks,
Kate

member469

Closed Account!

GandalfTheWhite said:
"I'm trying to be a bitch..."

The honesty is appreciated ;)

Get it right, this is what she said...

I don't want it to sound like I'm trying to be a bitch or anything... I'm just a business woman.

eddie62 said:
Get it right, this is what she said...

I don't want it to sound like I'm trying to be a bitch or anything... I'm just a business woman.

Yes, I'm aware of that. It's called sarcasm. Hence the use of a ;).

GandalfTheWhite said:
Yes, I'm aware of that. It's called sarcasm. Hence the use of a ;).

I'd say screw the sarcasm in that case. There's nothing wrong with her trying to earn money with what she's doing and we should respect her stance in that matter. After all, what most people are after is seeing her nude and if she wants to keep these pics exclusive for paid members that's a very business-like approach in my eyes. I think it's great this thread was cleaned up in order to prepare the ground for Kate to actually come and post here. Keep your fingers crossed that she will.

member469

Closed Account!

Vegas Yankee said:
I'd say screw the sarcasm in that case. There's nothing wrong with her trying to earn money with what she's doing and we should respect her stance in that matter. After all, what most people are after is seeing her nude and if she wants to keep these pics exclusive for paid members that's a very business-like approach in my eyes. I think it's great this thread was cleaned up in order to prepare the ground for Kate to actually come and post here. Keep your fingers crossed that she will.

Well said VY.

:thumbsup: