• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kate's Playground / Kates Playground

Re: Kates Playground...

eddie62 said:
here's your proof, yes, she has a hoof foot. She obviously has a birth defect. If it grosses you out, don't check out this thread anymore...I for one will continue to post to this beautiful babes thread. Anyone who looks at a human beings birth defect as something sick or gross (when it could easily be them with the birth defect) is a shallow minded soul. She's a beautiful woman, with, or without a birth defect.

Thanks

http://www.hoofgirl.com/

My thoughts exactly; besides, no one's perfect.

I do know this, she must have felt really insecure about that when she was younger.
We all worry about our bodies and do we measure up, etc. But look at her now.
Thousands or redblooded males checking out her pictures and getting off on seeing her sexy body.

Full respect to Kate.

eddie62 said:
here's your proof, yes, she has a hoof foot. She obviously has a birth defect. If it grosses you out, don't check out this thread anymore...I for one will continue to post to this beautiful babes thread. Anyone who looks at a human beings birth defect as something sick or gross (when it could easily be them with the birth defect) is a shallow minded soul. She's a beautiful woman, with, or without a birth defect.

Thanks

http://www.hoofgirl.com/

Agreed! Yea, she has a birth defect BIG WHOOP. Noone is perfect. Great post Eddie62! :bowdown:

MASAMUNE

Banned

Eaglez1 said:
Agreed! Yea, she has a birth defect BIG WHOOP. Noone is perfect. Great post Eddie62! :bowdown:

double agreed! even me, th great MASAMUNE is not perfect. I have a third ball. :o

member469

Closed Account!

brianelka said:
could we go back to some pictures please!!

Ok, what do you have to contribute? I just checked through this whole thread, and seen maybe 3 posts by you, nothing but comments. Find something to contribute to this thread since you want to see more of Kate, we're all in this together.
:thumbsup:

Thanks

Kate is the type of girl who grabs your attention at first site, but cant hold it....kind of like dating that hot girl who wont put your dick in her mouth because she thinks its dirty.

projejkt said:
anybody have nude pix of her
I guess you'll have to browse through the 17 pages of this thread. There are some shots showing the goods. I guess that's what you want...
:glugglug: