• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katerina Hovorkova / Kelly Norton

I´m agree with you Riaan. I don´t want Kelly making b/g pics or vids...I prefer pics of her (solo) Her body is so perfect that I cannot stop to see it again and again.

Kelly Norton said:
Hi Jazz,
I like answer for all your questions:thumbsup:

Hi Katerina/Kelly/Katka, which name do you prefer? thanks for agreeing to answer questions. Just a few to start with:

You have a beautiful body and a very sexy look. Do you feel sexy when you are posing?

Have you ever had an orgasm on camera, if so which set?

Why did you like the idea of being caned and whipped in the Pain4fem series?

Kelly Norton said:
Hi Jazz,
I like answer for all your questions:thumbsup:

Kelly, it's wonderful to finally have an opportunity to chat with you. You are one of my all time favorites. :bowdown:

I read somewhere on another forum that you do not make much money modeling and have a regular job to make ends meet. What else do you do?

I think Kelly has the best legs ever! I would love to see her pose with a giant teddy bear. That would be totally HOT! It would be even better if she wrapped her long legs around it...would definitly leave room for the imagination.

Keep up the good work Kelly!

Kelly Norton

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hi jazz,
it does not matter which name you use
So yes , when I have nice make-up , nice dress and when I posing at some nice or interesting place with nice photographer (it is also important)then I can feel sexy.But work like model is sometimes not so easy and if you posing 10 hours then you start be little-bit tired But I think every job have two side right?
I never had orgasm on camera but I remeber thet one time I worked together with one model I saw the pic olso here and I must say that was really very nice work:)in despite of I like men.

And about Pain4fem series thet was only good bussines , normaly I does not any pleasure from this(event if doesn´t look like we get lot of other fun in this work
Thank you for your questions , have nice day:wave:

IWMNWN said:
Kelly, it's wonderful to finally have an opportunity to chat with you. You are one of my all time favorites. :bowdown:

I read somewhere on another forum that you do not make much money modeling and have a regular job to make ends meet. What else do you do?

Hi,
I also read many speculations about me:) but the truth is that I get very good offer from one company working in marketingand I just take chance of that is all story
Nice day:

rotronnie said:
Coming to Prague this autumn and maybe I'll call an agency about you Kat, still available for g/g hard, but not for b/g?

Hi , thank you , yes still the same

Riaan said:
Kelly, remember I told you in Prague I gave this top to you and you said no? This photo was shot in Nov. 2003 when you were in Holland. You owe me a beer.
3.jpg

Nice pic Rian:glugglug:

bakerboy68 said:
This is Bakerboy...WELCOME KELLY:lovecoupl

I am now convinced that is you.....I hope that you can make more movies like those on boundheat. Are you in any of the other ones?? If yes I am sure to buy them...You are a movie star to me, not just an adult model. If this guy does not hire you he is an idiot!!

Thank you baker
It is pleasure for me,we will see...it depends on if come some next offer for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kelly, you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen :)

I'm curious, what hobbies does a girl like you have (besides modelling off course ;) )

Greets, Arch

Kelly Norton

Verified Babe
Arch Evil said:
Hi Kelly, you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen :)

I'm curious, what hobbies does a girl like you have (besides modelling off course ;) )

Greets, Arch

Hi,
I have not so much time for hobbies but I have little dog than I like good music,nice movies from sport is it ski,tenis and ride on horse.

Kelly Norton said:
Hi,
I have not so much time for hobbies but I have little dog than I like good music,nice movies from sport is it ski,tenis and ride on horse.

And thank you:)

Kelly Norton said:
Hi,
I also read many speculations about me:) but the truth is that I get very good offer from one company working in marketingand I just take Chance of that is all story
Nice day:

You are awesome. :thumbsup:

What's it like living in the Czech Republick? Do you get to travel much? Any Chance you'll make your way to North America? :D

Kelly Norton

Verified Babe
IWMNWN said:
You are awesome. :thumbsup:

What's it like living in the Czech Republick? Do you get to travel much? Any chance you'll make your way to North America? :D

Yes I living in Czech I like my country a lot. I still have much travel .My last visit in USA was in January ,in LV it was great!

JapCappa said:
you are really a good looking girl :) love the tight leather pants in ur pic :nanner:

Thank you!:)

vulcan said:
HI Kelly just want to say i`ve like the way you look, way natrual
keep on the god work Vulcan

Thank you!:-:)

kelly do u have a favourite picture set here a pic from my favourite set of you .

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Hi Katerina, and the others,

If you are all here, I cannot stay behind :) I did not see much of you lately, so I will read the forum carefully. Well, in fact I have five or six films lying around here from you that I did not put in my computer yet!

Anyway, some pictures you know already, but the rest of group not........
http://www.glamourgirl.nl/kat/

Wish all the best for you,
Rene

@Riaan... I contact you soon...

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Welcome to Katka's fan group Rene, it is great to see another photographer also joining in. I look forward to seeing more of your artistic photos of our favourite model, and I am sure Katka will be happy to see you here! :glugglug: