• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katerina Hartlova / Kathy Kozy / Katrin / Snow / Katarina Dubrova / Kathy Heinz / Katrina Hart

Re: Katerina Hartlova / Kathy Kozy / Katrin / Snow / Katarina Dubrova

Holy shit, didn't know about her pregnancy :eek:
Tope that doesn't mean the end of her career..

It has been said she posed pregnant because she needed the money. If she needs the money now, she will need money later. Judging by how freaking hot she looks blown up, I will bet she takes care of herself after giving birth and will be just as hot afterwards. Like Daisy Van Heyden after she gave birth.

Re: Katerina Hartlova / Kathy Kozy / Katrin / Snow / Katarina Dubrova

It has been said she posed pregnant because she needed the money. If she needs the money now, she will need money later. Judging by how freaking hot she looks blown up, I will bet she takes care of herself after giving birth and will be just as hot afterwards. Like Daisy Van Heyden after she gave birth.

As far as I remember - she came back after a while in hiatus because she needed money. This was perhabs a year or two before her pregnancy. Since her return, she has (as far as I remember, again) only done scenes with her boyfriend. So I agree with you, if she needs money then and now - she probably will again.